Chapter 7

"I here by sentence Mrs.Marua and Mr.Joe Gallagher 20 years probation on accounts of negligence and child abuse. In addition a restraining order has been put into place forbidding both defendants to come within 400 feet of the victim under any circumstance." The judge said slamming her mallet down. "Case closed you may exit the court room." Liam squeezed Niall's hand a bit tighter, he didn't feel a court room was an appropriate place to kiss your boyfriend. Even if he was extremely adorable in that pink button down shirt.
The pair made their way out of the court room smiling not talking until they were walking to the car hand in hand. "Thanks for being here Li I know work has been crazy lately." Niall said as he rested his head on the olders shoulder. "Baby you'd know Id give up the world for you. Fuck my job I could retire tomorrow and we'd still be set for life. You're what matters, you make my job worth going to. The fact I can shower you in gifts makes it all worth it." Liam said stopping and picked Niall up spinning him in a circle before he placed the blonde down kissing him.
Niall giggled and rested his forehead on Liam's even though it was weird with the height difference. "You know Mr.Payne you're a proper sap." He pointed out closing his eyes. "Well that might be true baby boy but you deserve a bit of spoiling." He said laughing softly and leaned in to press a light kiss to Niall's lips. "Speaking of." The brunette said pulling back and pulled out a pink credit card handing it to Niall "I think we need to go do some damage with that." Liam suggested. Niall just jumped on Liam and hugged him tightly kind of crushing Liam's hand and the credit card with his body but Liam couldn't give a fuck. "You're the best boyfriend ever." Niall whispered. Liam chuckled and shook his head carrying Niall to the car pacing him in and got in the other side.
They took the Ferrari today since the Lamborghini was dirty. Niall chatted about random things all the way to the mall and Liam just nodded and smiled knowing it would make his baby happy. Once they arrived Niall pulled Liam into Victoria secret. The small boy had quite a love for thongs and Liam wasn't complaining because Niall's ass was amazing as fuck. Niall pretended to look around but secretly he was watching Liam seeing what things the older boy found hot.
Niall picked up a few things and went to the fitting room forcing Liam to wait outside. "Niall I've seen you naked before what's the problem with me coming in?" Liam asked as he checked his phone. "Because it's hotter like this." Niall laughed and stuck his head out before he opened the door all the way. The younger boy was wearing a lace pale pink thong all lace and had white bows in some places. "Holy fucking shit." Liam mumbled to himself almost dropping his phone but then shoved it in his pocket. "Do you like them?" Niall asked looking at himself in the mirror and ran a hand over his ass.
There was only one other couple in the fitting room and they were raping it up so Niall wasn't worried about anyone seeing him. "Damn baby you look so fucking good." He groaned "Those are a yes." The other couple walked by on the way out and the boyfriend looked over at Niall his eyes lighting up with lust. Niall didn't notice but Liam did, he definitely did and he wanted to punch the kid for looking at his princess like a piece of meat. Thankfully he held himself back because he didn't want to take his eyes off Niall's perfect frame.
With every pair of underwear Niall tried on Liam was in heaven but he managed to keep his dick calm. Niall bought about 20 pairs of underwear most thongs but some were bikini style that had things written on the back. It was quite frustrating finding clothes for Niall, extra small didn't fit his ass but anything bigger didn't fit his hips. Eventually he got an extra small and his bum just stuck out but Liam didn't complain about that either. Liam pulled Niall into forever 21 not bothering to explain why. "Here these these on." He said handing Niall a pair of leggings. Niall giggled and nodded walking to the dressing rooms. A woman set him up a room and Liam picked out a pair of booty shorts and a crop top bringing them to Niall's room as he came out in the leggings. "Oh damn babe." He whispered and slapped Niall's ass lightly.
The pair continued shopping for a few hours and indeed did some damage to Niall's new credit card. Liam carried Niall's 10 bags to the car and put them in the back before opening the younger boys door. Liam drove home in a comfortable silence with his hand on Niall's knee. "We make a pretty good team Niall." The man whispered after a while. Niall placed his and over Liam's smiling "I hope our love story lasts forever, because my love for you will last long after we're gone." He added. "Me and you even after death due us part." The blonde replied quietly as they looked into the sunset.