Chapter 15

"I'm so so sorry." Liam whispered kissing down from Niall's neck to his bare chest. "Never wanted to hurt you princess. Let me make you feel good." He whispered. "Your family is downstairs." The smaller breathed but he sure as hell didn't want to stop.

"So keep your mouth shut." Liam suggested and unbuttoned Niall's pants swiftly pulling them off. The older chuckled and smirked a bit at the sight underneath him. "You're so dirty Niall, wearing that little pink thong around my family. What a beautiful little slut." He whispered.

Niall bit his lip adorably and shrugged a bit. "Daddy bought his princess some surprises but they're in the car can you wait for me?" Liam asked as he unbuttoned Niall's shirt and slid it off of him. "Of coarse daddy, I won't move." He promised.

"Good boy." Liam whispered before getting up and quickly ran out to his car. As promised Niall hadn't moved an inch when Liam came back in with a bag. "Ok baby boy, if you don't like any of these it's ok. Daddy won't be mad, I want you to he comfortable. Do you understand me? If you don't want it you have to tell me." Niall nodded in understanding.

Liam pulled out a paddle that had the word 'daddy' carved into it so every time he hit Niall it would leave an imprint. "This is for when Niall is being a bad boy." Liam began and played with it. "And we both know Niall can be a very bad boy." Niall's eyes lit up with lust and he just nodded not knowing what to say other then he wanted to be spanked with it now.

Liam chuckled darkly watching Niall "You want it now don't you princess?" He asked running the paddle up Niall's leg. The smaller boy nodded with an innocent smile and tucked a piece of hair behind his ear blushing. "How about I show you what else is in here first yeah?"

Niall nodded as Liam looked trough the bag pulling out a ring shaped contraption causing Niall to give Liam a quizzical look. "Little innocent Niall doesn't know what this is huh?" He asked smirking. Niall shook his head "No daddy, what is that?" He asked cocking his head to the side. "This my darling is a vibrating ring." He said switching it on. "When you're a good little princess I'll put this on my tongue when I eat you out. How does that sound?"

Niall bit his lip a bit glancing up at Liam trough his lashes knowing Liam couldn't resist the innocent looks Niall gives him. "Oh fucking hell." Liam groaned and ripped Niall's underwear tearing it off of him. "Open your fucking legs and stay quiet." He said before slipping the ring around his tongue and disappeared between Niall's thin legs.

"Daddy." Niall breathed as his hips stuttered and his legs flew shut coming onto the red silk sheets of Liam's bed. The blondes hands tugged on the pillow under his head and his eyes flew shut trying to regain his breath.

Liam pulled his tongue out of Niall's hole and took the ring off placing it on the side of the bed as he kissed Niall's fore head pulling the small boy close. "That's my good boy." The brunette whispered. Liam could never get over how much he loved seeing his baby like this, he was so breathtakingly beautiful to Liam.

After an hour nap Liam woke Niall up giving him small kisses up his neck "Niall, princess. It's time to get up." He bribed. Niall's eyes fluttered open and he yawned a bit "I don't wanna eat desert. I want to stay here, I'm tiered." He protested. "Come on we can play with another toy later if you get up." With that Niall was up and buttoning his shirt. "Li you broke my panties." He reminded.

Liam chuckled "Oops. Good thing I bought you a new pair right." He said pulling out a sheer lavender pair from the bag and flung them at Niall. "Don't thongs go up your ass? Isn't that uncomfortable?" Liam asked with a scrunched up face. "We'll it does but it doesn't feel like anything plus I've had tons of things up my ass. Like when I was younger I used to use a hairbrush as a dildo. Once I broke open a vibrating pillow and took out the vibrator so I could use it for my ass."

Liam raised his eyebrows "anything else?" He asked. Niall nodded fast "Tons of things. Until I found some ratchet shop in town that sold stuff to underaged kids. It was a Friday and I bought the biggest vibrator they had and I just fucked myself for hours on end." He informed. "You're fucking naughty Niall." Liam said shaking his head and took off his dress pants.

"Payne family tradition; we always eat desert in our pajamas and hang out in the basement living area." He said pulling out a pair of black sweat pants and slipped them on taking off his grey dress shirt leaving him in a tight black tank top. Niall nodded and stripped pulling on the thong "Li I don't have clothes." He reminded.

Liam nodded and opened a drawer "Since this is my room from when I was a teenager I have some smaller clothes." He said searching and found the smallest pants he had throwing them to Niall. "They're a small it's the best I can do. They'll probably be too big anyways, since I've got such a tiny little boyfriend." Liam said as he opened his walk in closet going on a search for the thing he was looking for.

Niall put the grey baggy sweat pants on and rolled them a few times to make them fit better and sat on the bed waiting for Liam to come back. Liam appeared holding a maroon and gold sweatshirt and sat next to Niall. "Back when I was in high school five thousand years ago." He began chuckling. "All the football players had some pretty cheerleader to give their team sweatshirt to during the game. I was the only kid without someone to wear mine and it made me feel like shit, even though it was so stupid. But id like you to have it now because you're my cheerleader. You're always so supportive Niall and when work gets stressful I know you're here. And even if I loose it doesn't feel like I'm a loser if I have you."

Niall wiped a tear from his eye and giggled a bit pulling it on "You know I'm sensitive." He mumbled moving onto Liam's lap and kissed him passionately for a few seconds. Liam moved back with a grin and set his hands on Niall's hips "You look gorgeous baby boy now let's go." He said setting Niall on his feet and made his way out of the room.

Niall stood in front of the mirror for a few seconds smiling at the back of the shirt that read 'Payne 3' on the back. For once he didn't see a butt that was too big and tiny thighs he just saw Niall, Liam's boyfriend.