Chapter 12 again again

A.n. I already uploaded this but it wasn't showing up for some people so I had to re upload :( but let's hope it's all better! Thank you all so much for commenting. The more comments I get usually the faster I update and I'm working on a new book!

"What do you want baby?" Liam asked kissing down the younger boys neck. Niall whined in response thrusting his hips up just needing Liam to touch his ass. "That wasn't an answer Niall. You're to speak when spoken to, do you understand me?" Niall nodded desperately "That's yes daddy or yes sir." Liam said standing Niall up and pulled his pants and underwear down quickly followed by his shirt. "I'm s-sorry sir." The blonde stuttered. This was all so hot to him, this is what he wanted Liam to throw him around and order him to do things.

Liam sat on his chair and pulled Niall over his knee "I'm going to teach you a lesson Niall. You've been a very very bad boy." The older man growled. "I've been having a very rough day and I expect my submissive to want to please daddy. Now I'm going to spank you and you will count understand princess? Daddy's gonna spank you 5 times and if you miss a number you will get another."

Niall was about to nod but stopped himself "Yes Mr.Payne I will be a good boy and count." He confirmed. Liam slapped his hand down on Niall's ass with force causing tears to come to his eyes. "One." He mumbled. "I can't hear you. Louder!" Liam demanded "I'm sorry sir. One." He said louder.

Liam continued twice more before Niall let out a small cry "Do you want more Niall? That's what it tells me when little boys cry, they're crying for more. You wanna be spanked huh?" Niall bit his lip to suppress another cry "No thank you sir." He answered trying to sound confident. Liam slapped Niall's red skin once again and licked his finger running it over Niall's hot ass.

"Four." Niall continued and propped his ass up more "Please daddy, I want another." He begged. Liam smirked and delivered two more smacks to Niall's ass before standing him up and wiped his tears away. "Now darling I tried to ask you what you want before but since you disobeyed me now I will be in charge." Liam said removing his tie and grabbed Niall's hands tying them together and leaving some length at the end to tie him down later.

Liam pushed Niall back down on the desk and tied the tie to one of the corners before opening the blondes legs wide and pushed them toward his chest. "I don't want to hear a word from you unless you are spoken to. I will make orders and you will obey." Niall nodded "Understood sir." He whispered.

Liam shrugged off his suit jacket and slid his belt out of his pant loops before beginning to unbutton his shirt. "I'm gonna make you cum from my tongue and then from my cock baby." He whispered "B-" Niall began but was cut off. "Did I give you permission to speak?" The older roared and unbuckled his pants shoving them down to his ankles with his underwear as his shirt hung open. "No Mr.Payne you did not my bad. It won't happen again."

Liam knew Niall was gonna say something like 'but daddy it hurts' because the last time Niall ended up in tears from being so overwhelmed. Liam felt horrible knowing he was causing his baby discomfort but the better he fucked him the more after care Niall needed. And Liam loved to hold sleeping blissed out Niall and sing for his little lover. Liam thought it was just about the hottest thing when Niall would go into subspace, especially when he passed out before Liam could pull out.

Liam nodded and jerked his cock a few times just loving to see his innocent boyfriend laid out like this. After a few minutes Liam sat in his chair and situated himself between Niall's legs beginning to kiss and lick the small boys puckered pink asshole. It wasn't much Liam really was just getting him wet but Niall was in heaven feeling something moving against his loose ring of muscle.

Liam eventually thrusted his tongue into Niall earning whines and whimpers from the younger boy as he tongue fucked him. Niall knew if he talked he'd be in big trouble with daddy. However he needed to cum and he couldn't cum without permission. "Daddy may I please cum?" He asked politely causing Liam to smile a bit and nod his head "Go ahead baby" he said licking over Niall's entrance as he came letting Liam swallow some of his cum.