CHAPTER 20

The next few days may have been the hardest either of the boys had to face. Niall's Instagram comments were filled with hate, Liam was being bashed all over the internet and even briefly on the news. Usually the media loved Niall and Liam they were always so cute and sweet in front of cameras, they had conversations with the paps often.

But when there's a juicy story no one is your friend anymore. The medias story was twisted, something about Liam being abusive and Niall being a whore. Liam didn't care, he knew it would blow over in a few days and he knew he wasn't abusive so he didn't care what people said... The same can't be said for his mentally ill boyfriend.

Niall was a mess, poor little Niall. He wouldn't eat or sleep or go to school he was just a ball of tears. Liam was terrified, he tried anything he could but Niall was just gone. He could barley talk if he wasn't crying.

Niall was used to everyone just saying 'oh look at how cute and tiny and adorable Niall is'. But now it was 'Niall is using Liam for his money he sleeps with tons of guys, he's so dumb for stating with abusive Liam'.

For a teenager with multiple mental issues it was too much to handle. When he got with Liam and he had all these fans he felt like he had finally found people who truly liked him. There was people who knew what he liked and drew pictures of him and had fan accounts for him. Now he felt as though he had no one.

Liam came home from work and sighed taking off his shoes, once again there was no little feet running toward the door. "Niall sweetie, I got you a present." Liam called as he began walking up the stairs toward the room. Like usual there was no response.

The brunette entered the room and almost started to cry seeing his disheveled boyfriend sobbing into the pillow. "Princess." Liam whispered sitting on the edge of the bed as he took his jacket off.

Niall briefly looked up from the pillow "They keep telling me to kill myself but they don't understand that I'm trying." He whispered brokenly. That's when Liam had it. This wasn't just some stupid scandal anymore this was his boyfriends life on the line.

"Niall I'm gonna fix it baby." Liam promised in a whisper as he rubbed the younger boys back soothingly. "I swear to you I will fix this, if it takes everything in me I will fix it for you baby. But please just try to eat something Niall, look what I brought you." The man said producing a bag handing it to Niall carefully so nothing spilled.

Niall sat up properly and took out the container of soup smiling a bit trough the tears. "Li you drove an hour out of the way just to bring me soup?" He asked. Liam nodded quickly "Of coarse I did, I know it's your favorite." He said as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I remember that day perfectly. I was working late and you came and met me so we could go out to dinner." Liam began smiling "After an hour of driving we finally spotted that little pub. Everything about it reminded you of home and I saw that little spark in your eye that makes you so much more gorgeous."

The older man moved to lay next to Niall and held his hand tightly as he smiled down at his little boyfriend. "It was Thursday, the soup of the day was cabbage just like your grandma used to make it. And every Thursday when I look at the calendar I think of your little smiling face as you tell me all about Ireland."

Niall's face broke out into a grin for the first time in what felt like forever to Liam. "See that's the Niall I know." Liam said kissing Niall's nose softly "Now eat your soup princess, were leaving at 7. I'm gonna straighten this out." Liam said smiling and got up beginning to undress so he could shower and get ready for their date.

Niall looked in the bag for a spoon also pulling out a small piece of paper with a phone number on it. "Babe, I think you dropped this paper in here." Niall said holding it up. Liam turned around grinning "You sure it's mine? Check the country code." He said unbuttoning his shirt.