Chapter 21

A.n. I'm really really really really sorry about not posting but I had a bunch of chapters written then I dropped my phone in a puddle :((( cries. Plus it was out side of the vamps concert so I couldn't even take videos even though some guy was flirting with me and took me back stage to watch the concert. Oh and a week later I was front row to see the boys so yeah just my luck, also I met Niall again and snuck into gma so fun times.

Niall woke up frowning when he didn't feel the giant mass in bed that was his boyfriend. Saturday was cook breakfast together day, that's just how it was. Even though they had finally found a new chef, Saturday morning was Niall and Liam bonding time. Breakfast and maybe if Liam was lucky he'd bang Niall on the island.

The blonde rolled out of bed and pulled on some sweatpants and his slippers over his naked body. Once he was properly up he picked up his phone calling Liam as he stretched and yawned. Once liam picked up niall instantly regretted calling him sensing Liam was in a bad mood overhearing him yelling something at someone who was probably innocent. Niall was used to Liam's random fits of anger by now, it really didn't scare him. He knew Liam was harmless really.

"Yes baby." Liam asked quickly obviously not having time to talk to Niall but he was expecting a call since he left without telling his smaller boyfriend. "Where are you, it's saturday." Niall asked using his cutest voice knowing it made Liam all soft. "Oh princess I had to go into work." He sighed feeling horrible now that he hadn't woken Niall up to give him a kiss and maybe make some quick eggs together.

"I'll make it up to you I promise. Why don't you go out and buy yourself something nice and come to my office for lunch yeah? I'm gonna be working late tonight so I can't promise to take you to dinner. How about on my way home I'll stop by that Bvlgari store and get you that perfume you've been wanting." Liam tried to bribe hoping he hadn't really fucked up. Of coarse he would have rather stayed home but no one can do Liam's job like he can, that's why he's the boss.

Niall hummed thinking for a second "Only if I can drive the Bently." He challenged giggling lightly. Liam smiled from the other end of the line and closed his eyes resting his head in his hand. "Of coarse sweetheart." He chuckled quietly. "I'll see you in a bit yeah princess? I'll call in and order food for when you get here." Liam offered pausing.

" Everyone is just pissing me off today baby, I really needed you to call to calmed me down. I wish I was still in bed with you, your tiny body cuddled against me because you're freezing and you refuse to sleep with anything but panties on. You're so gorgeous those pretty eyes and your perfect lips. And even though I'd still like you to try to gain a bit of weight for your health I think your body is gorgeous still because it's part of you."

"And that ass, oh god." Liam groaned causing niall to giggle " babe stop you're turning me on." The blonde warned grinning and fell back into bed.

"Good." Liam laughed. "You know we've never had phone sex before." He said slowly lowering his voice making It more sensual. "Mm if I was there right now kitten, I'd have my hands all over you." The older teased and pressed a button on his remote shutting the black out curtains and got up locking the door.

Niall closed his eyes and sighed sliding his sweats off and kicked his slippers off somewhere. "You'd be telling me something probably but all I'd be thinking about is turning you over and fucking shoving my cock in you. I'd start to tease you gently dragging my thumb against your sensitive nipples." Liam continued and let his pants fall to his knees before he sat on the couch.

Niall ran a finger over his nipple softly and gasped quietly. "You're touching your nipples aren't you. I bet they're so pretty and pink, maybe hard. I bet you look so pretty right now princess, tell daddy how you look." Liam encouraged wrapping a hand around his cock.