Chapter 14

I really recommend listening to these following songs while reading this chapter

B5- Lonely Road

B5-Torture

B5- In my Bedroom

those go perfect with this chapter and the feelings x

--------------------------------------------------------------

I knew I shouldnt have said that

I knew that would hurt her , atleast i thought it would and I was right..

she sits down on the couch and begins crying

"next time you want to hook up with one of my brothers think again, if you think I wont find out then youre stupider than I thought. I find out everything and when I do youll fucking regret it"

she doesnt say anything, instead she just keeps crying

for a second I feel bad about it but I dont

I really fucking dont, I feel bad for her but who the fuck feels bad for me

"I gave you everything Jackie, everything you asked for I got it for you, I was always there for you much more than anyone in this fucking world ever was and you just treat me like that"

fuck my voice cracks

"I wouldve done anything for you" i fucking cry "I wouldve gotten you the whole world, build you your own palace hell whatever the fuck you wanted I was willing to do, now all I want to do is erase ever meeting you, I wish i never met you because I had no fucking feelings until you came along"

"what about you, all you do is hurt me"

"is caring about you and protecting you hurting you then im fucking sorry but you dont know what fucking hurt feels like, Theres a fucking hole in my heart something I have never felt in my life and its all because of you!"

"dont come saying you dont hurt me and all you do is protect me, all this time we have been together you played me you kept fucking and seeing other girls! then you and Mitch and No Luke you cant possibly think you're the right one her, we are both so wrong and wrong for each other"

"dont come at me with that stupid shit about cheating on you when again you cheated WITH.MY.BROTHER. my blood does that not mean anything to you!"

she doesnt say anything how would you feel if you find out I fucked Genesis!?"

she still doesnt say anything "you cant possibly think I hurt you more than you hurt me"

"you doo.."

"youre fucking stupid" i say

we're both crying now

I lean against the wall

"I would rather be alone for the rest of my life than be surrounded by people who dont give a single fuck about me"

"you know thats not true..."

"isnt it?" i ask "you dont do shit like that to the people you care about"

"take your own advice for once, yes i did wrong with your brother but other than that I havent done anything"

"Michael isnt anything?"

"Luke, we cant be together, it wont work. youre too complicted im exhausted of going back and forth with you for every step forward we make we take 20 steps back, I cant be doing this. I cant be putting MJ through all of this"