Chapter 40

7K VIEWS!!!! OMG I LOVE YOU ALL!!! 

//////////////////////

I looked over at Katniss while we were sleeping.  You could see the stress lines on her face.  I knew all this was bad for the baby but what was I supposed to do. 

The Hunger Games were coming back along with long gone people. It was getting harder to tell her that everything would be OK. 

I reached over and pushed a piece of hair out of her face. She moved a little but didn't wake up. And I just laid like that the rest of the night looking at Katniss and thinking.

///////////////////

Katniss POV

I woke to find Peeta facing me but he was asleep. I quitely got out of the bed and went and got my robe from the end of the bed.

As I made my way downstairs I started thinking. What if Peeta and I ran for the woods with the baby? I could hunt and Peeta was strong enough to build a new home.

Nothing to big or elaborate like this house but big enough that we could all fit in it with a good amount of space.

Would the capital find us?  Maybe not maybe so.  And if they did then there would be very strong punishments. No one ran from the law and got away with it. 

I should ask Peeta......

//////////////////

K sorry it's short.... ugh I have writers block. So should I have them go back into the Hunger Games or should I have them run to the woods...??????

Please help.... idk what to write.

Love you all :-)

Peace, Love, Hunger Games