Chapter 19

Peeta POV

I herd Katniss say my name. So I turned around to see her staring at a picture. I looked up to see the picture was of Pres. Snow with all the victors. I loomed back down at Katniss to see her slowly falling.

"Katniss " i cried. As she fell to the floor.

/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*

Peeta POV

I quickly reach down for Katniss and hold her in my arms.

"Katniss....please wake up....i need you. Katniss please...."

I started to cry softly when I heard a small groning sound.

"O you do care..." I heard a horse voice say.

"Katniss!" I sequled like a little girl. "Of corse I care. I love you more than anything."

Katniss smiled and closesd her eyes.

"Can we please have that picture taken out of the room" she wisperd.

"Of corse" i smiled

/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*

Katniss POV

One of the workers came into our room and took out the picture. I let out a long sigh of relief

"Sorry about that " the worker said and then he left.

I just kept my mouth shut. I felt bad that it was my falt that Peeta and I's trip was ruined. I should have held it together. Stupid hormons.

Peeta walked into the room holding a bag of stuff.

"What is that?" I asked

"Just some food and stuff since we will be on the train for a while i just thought that mabey you know you might um...-"

I cut him off with a long kiss.

"What was that for?"

"For loveing me..." i said

/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*

K so like last chapter was not much of a cliff hanger but i do have a cliff hanger coming. I think you guys will be suprised mabey idk soooo THANKS!!! <3 LOVE YOU ALL