Chapter 42

Peeta POV

I felt  myself fill with rage. A hijacking. Peeta keep it under control. But I couldn't. I felt myself get up and walk towards Katniss.
I saw her reach being her and grab a cutting board. I kept waking twards her.  I knew that she wouldnt really hurt me just try and defend herself.

I was about to reach for her when she ran out from under my grasp twards the back door.

//////////////////

Katniss POV

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me but the baby was taking its toll. I finally made it to the woods and maneged to get myself into a tree. 

I knew that Peeta couldn't climb the tree with his bad leg. I put my hand on my stomach.  Peeta came running out. 

I was about to climb higher untill I saw him fall down. No matter what Peeta does I will still feel for him. I rushed down the tree almost falling.

When I finally made it to the ground I ran over to him.

"Peeta..... " I whispered. "Peeta come on its ok get up. "

He moved a little as I moved my hand through his hair.  He put his head in my lap. I could tell by the way he was shaking that he was out of it and was crying.

"Peeta its ok" I said

He reached up and put his hand on my stomach. I put my hand over his. 

"I could have hurt our baby Katniss. " He sobed.

"But you didn't Peeta. It's OK.  Look at me. " I said

He lifted his head up to look at me his soft blue eyes filled with tears. I reached in and to his face in my hands.  His hands went around my waist and he laid his head on my chest.

And we stayed like that for a while. Holding each other in silence and never wanting to let go.

////////////////

Hey guys.  Yikes lots going on right now.  Well I love you all and I will keep updating. Love you all.  <3 <3 <3

Peace,  Love,  Hunger Games