Chapter 18

Hello again my lovely readers.... today i will cut straight to the chaese. But so you know there is something big in store for you....AND ONWARD!

/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/

Peetas POV

We climed on to the train at the station. I was going to be a long long long train ride. I grabed Katnisses bag and gave it to the man on the train so he could take it to our room. Then I grabed Katnisses hand and helped her up on the train.

"Ready?" I asked

"Lets do this..." she replied

I climbed up on the train as soon as I helped Katniss up. It was a nice train like the one we took when we went into the games.

I wondered if this would bother Katniss. But when I looked over at her she seemed quite happy. I smiled. I loved seeing her happy. She turned and looked at me blushing.

"What are you looking at.." she smiled.

"You." I said

She blushed a little more and turned towards are room.

"Come on slow poke lets go to our room." She said

"Ok ok." I said "what ever you say."

"You made rhyme."

"O i gesss I did.... and now I will be..um ... hid.." i said trying to make a rhyme again. She just laughed.

We walked down the lomg hallway. Katniss looked down at the papper in her hand.

"We are in room 204" she said

I just nooded my head. Katniss pulled out the key from her purse. She put it in the little slot. And the little light turned green.

"Ready?" She asked

"Yup"

She opened the door and we walked into our new room.

/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-

Katniss POV

It was a nice room. I looked around the and was quite happy with the place untill I saw something that scared me. In the cornor of the room there hanging on the wall was a large picture of Presedent Snow. I looked and saw that in the back ground there were all the victors from hunger games 75.

At first I was speechless. How did this get here. Why was it here. What on earth. The games were over so why was this here. Many questions were going through my head when I rememberd Peeta.

"Peeta...."I said in a low wisper.

I herd him turn around and gasp. The last thing I remember was Peeta saying my name before I blacked out.

/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-*/-

Man the couple is having some bad luck. What is pres. Snow doing in there room. Is Katniss ok.....

Peace, love, and hunger games....