Chapter 43

Hey guys this chapter is for CaitlinQuinn6 she voted for like every chapter and that means a lot to me. Thank You! :-)

////////////

Katniss POV

We didn't get back to the house until later that night. Peeta finally said that he was getting a little tired. To be quite honest I don't think either of us knew what we were doing.

Both of us were quite stressed but Peeta more so than I. He did all he could to keep me from stressing. All that did was add more stress to his plate. He tried to keep me unstressed for the baby's sake.

I wish Peeta and I could just raise our baby in peace like most people. What am I saying? Like most people? Look at my mother, she didn't raise us in peace.

And that's what Peeta and I where fighting for. So that people like my mother, people like ourselvs even, could raise our baby in peace. I just didn't feel like I could do it alone anymore. I needed help, there was always Peeta but even with him we couldn't take up the capital. We needed help.

But who could we call? Peeta and I finally headed to bed but I couldn't sleep. I hot up from the bed and made my way to my closet to get dressed I needed to go out. I sliped on some jean shorts and an orange shirt. One Peeta had gotten me for my birthday. I put on some sandles and made my way downstairs.

I opened the front door careful as not to make much noise and walked out. I started walking towards the town. It was just early early enough that a few people where out opening up there shops. I walked past the new justice building and saw the night gards switching out with the day ones. A few people looked at me. Some with concern others with simpathy.

District 12 had become a better place since the games by what now. What would we do now? They couldn't possibly expect me to lead them again could they? I needed help.

////////////////////

Ok guys so sorry for this taking so long but I am having serious writers block. I want to add an fresh twist to things but I can't think of anything. Please vote and also please comment even if it's bad. I wanna hear it all so I can fix it. I'm going to be going back and fixing the spelling and grammar mistakes in all the chapters soon. Please help guys. I love you all. <3

Peace, Love, Hunger Games