Chapter 35

Omg 4k thanks guys!!! Here's another chapter...

|||||||||||||||||||||

Peeta POV

I rushed Katniss to the hospital. As soon as we walked in they rushed her to a room.

"Mr. Mellark." Said one of the doctors.

"Yes?"

"We have some news."

"Ok and that news is....??"

"They were false alarms her body gave out under stress. The baby's fine she is fine. But she still has about 3 weeks."

"Your sure? Do you need to keep her here? Can she go home?"

"Yes, Mr. Mellark were sure she can go home no big deal. You just need to keep an eye on her."

"Ok when can we leave?"

"Today if you like."

"Ok thank you."

|||||||||||||||||||||||

Katniss and I arrived home about 1 hour later. Katniss went strait to bed. She looked really tired. I turned on the TV.

"-the Hunger Games. Stayed tuned for more."

I sighed. Ugh. Katniss was already so stressed. They would probably make us mentors.

I looked up at the TV. The current new was.....well nothing. They weren't telling us anything.

"In just a few short hours we will know just who goes into the games. Will it be kids will it be-" I shut the TV off.

"What did they say?" A voice said from behind me.

I looked up to see Katniss standing at the far end of the couch.

"Not much. They won't tell us anything." I said

I looked up at the TV as Katniss came to sit next to me.

"Ladies and gentlemen now for the moment you have all been waiting for President Coin."  Said the man on TV as he gestured to the side.

President Coin stood up tall and adjusted her microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen. As you have all herd I am bring back the Hunger Games. Some of you may ask why. The answer to your question is that the Hunger Games was a great way of controling people- for there own good of course. Since the youngest of us my not know how to play we must put someone in the arena who has done it before."

Katniss tensed beside me. I reached over and grabed her had.

"Therefore this years tributes will once again be drawn from the existing pool of victors. We're so sorry. May the odds be ever in your favor.

||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ok guys for old times sake in the arena would I bring in Finnick and Johannah. No? Yes? Please tell me.... i need help. I love you all. <3

Peace, Love, Hunger Games...