Chapter 32

Hi guys. Sorry for not updating as constantly like i usually do. I have been really busy. But here's another chapter. Soooooo.....

||||||||||||||||||||||||

Katniss POV

I woke up to find Peeta starting a fire. We were in the small cabin that we found. It had been upgrated a little sience when we first found it. There was a small TV and samll bed with a few blankets and stuff. Peeta looked up from the fire.

"Katniss your up." he said

"Looks like it. I thought we were going home?'

"Yeah well by the time we pulled into the drive there were press everywere and I don't want them harassing you soooooo....."

I smiled. The cabin was small but just big enough to fit Peeta and Me and the baby of course.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

It was starting to get colder out and the fire was starting to go down. I looked over at Peeta. We would be able to leave tonight the press would not be there this late.

I walked over to him and shook him awake.

"Peeta......Peeta wake up"

"Hummmm..." he rolled over and looked up at me with those big blue eyes.

" Honey we can go home now," i said " the press will be gone."

"Alright let me get up." He got up and streched.

"Lets go" he said.

||||||||||||||||||||||||

Peeta POV

We walked out to the car. Kattniss looked cold so i put my arm around her.

"Its ok we'll be home soon." I said

"I know. Its just that there is so much going on right now."

"I know but don't worry about that it will all be ok"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||

K so sorry its short but gess what we have 100 votes. :-) So happy! Thank you all soooo much everyone who voted is great. If you even somewhat liked this chapter vote! Thanks! I love you all!

<3

Peace, Love, Hunger Games.....