Chapter 1

Katniss POV

"Peeta!" I scream. No there taking him away from me. "Peeta! Peeta!"

I feel strong hands grab my waist and pull me in. "Peeta......."

"Shhh... it's o.k. I'm here." I wake up and look into his deep blue eyes. "Peeta?" I say. "Ya" he says. "They were taking you away from me and......" He pulls me closer. " It's ok, there not now I am right here." "Are you sure?" I said. "Yup. Now what do you want for breakfast?" " Um...... how about toast?" "Ok that sounds good to me." He says. I get out of bed and take the blanket with me. I walk down stairs the blanket traling behind me. When Peeta sees the blanket he smiles. "Cold?" he says. "No, I just like this blanket" I respoed. There's a knock at the door. "I will get it," I say. I open the door a there's nobody there. Hummm. "There's nobody there" I say. "Well that's odd" says Peeta. I cross the room and turn on the TV. Theres a rerun of the 74 hunger games on. I sigh it's me and Peeta in the cave. Peeta brings me my toast. "I remember this part" he said. "Ya so do I" It's time for Peeta to leave for the bakery. He kississ me good by and starts out the door when he stops. "What?" I say. "Theres something here at the door. It's for you Katniss" he says. He hands it to me and leaves before I open it. I open it and there's some papers. I skim over them. There the answers to why I felt sick every morning. I was pregant.