Chapter 29

K for those of you who like jelsa i started my jelsa fanfic! Its called You and I. I put the cover up above for ya all. Here we go.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Peeta POV

I sat in the lobby of the hospital. This was not the first time the life of my baby and wife had been jeopardized.

"This is what you get for marrying Katniss. The girl on fire. The mockingjay." I mumbled to myself.

I decided to call Katnisses mom. This would be all over national TV but she still would want a phone call.

I got up and asked the nurse if i could barrow the phone.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Yes yes i see it on TV. I will be there in 5 min." Said katnisses mom.

"Ok." I replied and hung up.

I walked over and sat back down in the chair. About 5 mins later Katnisses mom walked in. She came over and hugged me.

"Where is she"

"I don't know the weeled her off somewere"

"K lets go ask"

We walked over to the nurse.

"Do you know where ny wife is her name is-"

"Sir you don't have to tell me I know who she is. Who you are. She's in room 423 in the ICU."

"Alright thank you."

"Anytime sir."

I looked at her mother. Her face expression less. And we headed off to the ICU.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Once we arrived i opened the door to her room. It was the same room we had been in before.

I looked at Katniss. She looked so peaceful. The doctor came in.

"Hello. My name is Dr. Smith. Your wife is in shock. Her-"

"What about the baby!"

The doctor went on as if i hadn't spoken. "Her and the baby will be fine. They just need rest."

"O thank god." Said katnisses mother.

"Don't worry no cameras will be aloud in the room." Said Dr. Smith.

He left the room. I sighed a breath of relief. I walked over and grabed Katnisses hand.

"It will be alright. I swear."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

K please check out my other book. :-). I will update soon.

Love you all! <3

PEACE, LOVE, HUNGER GAMES