Chapter 27

Hi guys. Hows life? Lol you don't have to answer but if you want to do so in the comments! Here we go....

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Peeta POV

I helped Katniss onto the train. She had not been talking much since the whole Hunger Games thing. I need to get her home. All this stress is not good for the baby.

The train looked the same as it did from the games. I looked up at Katniss. I could tell she didn't want to be on the train but there was no other way to get home. Flying would be worse for her because they used the old huvor crafts that brought us to the games. And that would be worse. She was already under enough stress.

I walked up and put my hand on her back and gave her an smile. She smiled back but I could tell she wasn't happy.

We walked to our room. Katniss lied down on the bed. I sat down next to her and pushed the hair out of her face. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"You ok?" I asked

She opened her eyes and looked at me one eye brow higher than the other.

"What do you think?"

"I think no.." I said laying down next to her.

"You think right."

I smiled and closed my eyes to sleep.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ok sorry about the short chapter. I am in New York for fall break.I love fall its my favorite season. Anyways.... maybe a new chapter later or tomorrow.....?

PEACE, LOVE, HUNGER GAMES