Chapter 23

Ok you guys are great. We are almost to 2k views and 100 votes!!! If we get there I will like i don't even know. You guys name it I will do it. Okay. Yup. Lol. ;-) :-) <3 Love you all......

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Peeta POV

We woke up the next day to the bright district 4 sun shining though the windows.

I rolled over to find Katniss still asleep. I will leave her to sleep because she was up sick.

I rolled out of bed and grabed my robe. Katniss had put all our close away in dressers the other day when we arrived.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked half asleep. Well here goes nothing. I thought as I headed down the stairs to call Annie.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Peetas POV

"Hello?" Said a young boys voice on the phone.

"Yes hello." I said in a scrachey voice. "Is this the house of Annie Odair?"

"Um yeah that's my mom." Said the kid.

O so the kid was Finny. Of course I could have gessed that.

"Ok can I talk to her please?"

" Yeah yeah sure....hold on she's right here."

"Ok thank you."

"Hello?" Said a woman's voice.

"Um yes hello. My name is Peeta Mallark. "

"Peeta? Is that really you?"

"Yes and my wife and I-"

"Your wife? O yes Katniss of course I saw that on the news."

"Yes well we were wondering..... since we haven't been together in so long.... if you like wanted to have lunch....or something."

"Lunch? How would we do that if you in district 12?"

"Well where not where in district 4 on vacation.....sooo."

"Oh well then yes of course we can have lunch. When are you thinking?"

" Is noon today ok?"

"Yes yes sure that sounds good. I haven't seen you to in so long..."

"Yes well thanks because Katniss really wanted to see you and you boy well we were here."

"No no thank you. It would be our pleasure to have lunch with you two."

"Alrighty then noon it is."

"Yup noon. But were do you and to meet."

"O yes! I forgot that part...ha ha. How about just our cottage. The beach is right behind us."

"Ok what's the address?"

"Um lets see. 4462 cherry oak lane."

"O yes! I know where that is."

"Ok noon here."

"Ok. Bye now!"

"Bye." I Said and hung up the phone

My goodness she likes to talk. Ok better tell Katniss.

I was about to walk upstairs to tell Katniss when she came down the stairs.

"Where all set." I Said

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Kk i tried to make that chapter a little longer. Lol. 2k and 100 votes! Please! Lol

PEACE, LOVE, HUNGER GAMES <3