Chapter 28

Hi guys! Only one person voted for the new book cover. :-(. So thank you @mockingjays_daughter. This chapter is for you.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Katniss POV

We pulled up to the train station in district 12. There were people every were. Everyone had cameras. There were several TV crews.

I hated all the attention. The last time I had this much attention was durning the revalution. I grabed Peetas hand. The train doors opened. A couple of the workers on the train had our bags. Peeta and I seeped out.

Cameras started flashing. People were talking. Why couldn't they leave us alone? Don't they realise how miserable we are?

"Mr. Mellark, Mrs. Mellark. What do you have to say about the Games? Who do you think will go in to the arena?" Shouted one reporter

"Here stands the mockingjay. Imagine why she must feel. Everything she fought for has gone to waist." Said a young news reporter.

Peeta squeezed my hand. He started to push through the people. Police came out to help us. Finally we got to our car. Before I knew it Peeta had left my side and had gone around the other side of the car so he could drive.

I watched as people pressed them selves upon the car. I closed my eyes and the voices started to go away. As i diped into a deep darkness.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Peeta POV

I looked over at Katniss. Her eyes were closed. Was she sleeping.

"Katniss? Katniss? Katniss?!"

She didn't respond. I quickly turned the car around and headed for the hospital.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Peeta POV

I pulled up to the hospital quickly. I jumped out of the car and ran around to get Katniss. I lifted her out of the car and carried her inside.

"My wife she passed out- My baby- Please- Please help." I spit out.

"Ok hold in sir. A hospital bed was wealed out. I put her down on the bed and watched as they wealed her away.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

K thank you @mockingjays_daughter for voting for the new cover.  Also thanks to @caitlinQuinn6 for voting for like every chapter. Thanks guys this chapter was for you!

Love you all! <3

PEACE, LOVE, HUNGER GAMES