𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑩𝑬𝑪𝑨, 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝒀𝑶𝑹𝑲
2:40 𝒑.𝒎.
2021
𝑨𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓

Ayanna walked into her place of business she wore a grey bodysuit with her white and black Alexander McQueen shoes, her hair was in a natural state, she wore her long mink lashes with clear natural face that was glowing due her being pregnant along with some lip gloss that was popping on her lips.

"Look at my boo finally decided to come in today." Sky said

Ayanna haven't been in the shop every since her and Toosii had falling out, the whole situation left her a bad state of mind she wasn't use to her and Nau'Jour not talking for weeks and the fact that he had left to go on tour made the situation even worse. She thought today would be a good day to get some work done just to take her mind off of things.

"Where are we at with the next two new people?" Ayanna asked as she sat down in one of her chairs

"Well we're all set for the both of them me and Justin interview them, they both all about making this shop the best in Tribeca." Sky said

"Great, I do not want no lazy people working at my place of business I need people who is willing to do what they need to do." Ayanna added

"As they should, what's been going on with you how's the baby?" Sky asked she knew all about the situation between Toosii and Ayanna she honestly didn't want Ayanna to get rid of the baby but whatever she wanted to do Sky wanted to support her friend 100%

"I feel like shit." Ayanna blatantly stated "I'll be two months next week."

"So does that mean you keeping the baby?" Sky asked feeling a little bit hopeful.

"I'm not for sure I'm honestly pissed off that Toosii wants to act childish and just up and leave instead of being a man and talk about what's going on." Ayanna said

Sky didn't think Toosii was being childish for leaving in her eyes he was doing his job that he signed up for, Yanna knew Toosii had a tour coming up soon it just so happen that it came around the time things weren't going right.

"Ayanna he trying to provide for you and the baby, I don't think he being childish for that." Sky said

Ayanna rolled her eyes she wasn't trying to hear what Sky was saying instead of sitting there hearing her out, she walked back into where her office was at closing the door behind her, she had some paperwork to finish up on before the grand opening of the shop that was coming up next week.

"I know you don't feel like dealing with me right now but your so call sister stop by she dropped off her number and told me to tell you to contact her." Sky said leaving the piece of paper on Ayanna desk Sky blew her friend a kiss before closing the door behind her.

Ayanna looked at the piece of paper before shaking her head she didn't know why her father and sister was even trying, she obviously had stopped after she had the conversation with her father, she had the answers that she needed she didn't want a relationship with neither of them. She tossed the paper to the side forgetting about it that quickly before putting her attention back on her laptop.

~
𝑷𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑷𝑯𝑰𝑨
𝑪𝑳𝑼𝑩 𝑹𝑶𝒀𝑨𝑳
12:00 𝒂.𝒎.
𝑻𝑶𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑰