𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

𝑷𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑨𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑷𝑯𝑰𝑨
2021
1:30 p.m.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒂 𝑯𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒍

Toosii woke up with a bad headache he didn't remember the night he had with the guys at the club, all he remembered was walking in the club and getting lap dance the rest of the night was a blur.

"Good morning." A soft voice said

Toosii looked to his left seeing a young female in his bed he immediately knew it was the girl from last night, he couldn't figure out her name yet due to the bad headache he had, Toosii knew for a fact that he messed up last night since he was waking up next to another woman who wasn't Ayanna.

"What the hell happen?" Toosii said as he checked the time on his phone seeing it was 1:30 in the afternoon he knew the guys we're probably looking for him.

"You don't remember?" Princess asked feeling some type of way she remembered the night with the young rapper vividly she remember how Toosii made her body feel last night she never had that type of feeling before and was hoping for more.

"Shit hell nah I gotta go I know my peoples lookin fa me." Toosii said as he got up trying to find his clothes.

"Wait why are you leaving so soon? I mean don't you want to keep in contact?" Princess asked.

Toosii held a disgust look on his face he didn't want to have no parts in dealing with the young girl he had a whole girlfriend that needed him at the moment and who was pregnant with his first child.

"I got a girlfriend Ight? What happen last night was a mistake." Toosii said as he finished putting on his last shoe.

Princess rolled her eyes she remember Toosii little ole girlfriend she followed her hair page since she like the way she did hair, she always wanted Ayanna to do her hair but she charged way too much and didn't think she was that good to be having prices that high.

"You wasn't thinking about your girlfriend when you nutted in me." Princess smirked

"Bitch you lying I was drunk but I wasn't no dummy last night I wrapped my shit up." Toosii said as he looked at the condom wrapper that was on the ground.

"Don't hit my phone on no bullshit." Toosii said while pulling out some money leaving it on the bed before walking out the hotel room.

Princess felt hella played she really thought that her and Toosii would have some type of relationship after this, she wanted to see where things would have went if he just stayed but he didn't, she knew he had to pay for this.

"He fuck with the wrong bitch." Princess said as she grabbed the money seeing it was only $2,000.

~

"How my grand baby doing?" Demetrious said as she rubbed Ayanna growing belly

"What about me? I'm the one carrying the thing." Ayanna said as she sucked her teeth she hated being pregnant her feet were beginning swole and her back was killing her.

"Ain't nobody told you to open them legs now you got a baby coming, have you talked to Toosii?" Demetrious asked as she sat on the sofa.

Ayanna rolled her eyes just hearing the name of Toosii he was on his tour and hadn't call her to check up on her or the baby, she knew he was still upset but she didn't think he would stop carrying about their child, Ayanna felt alone in this pregnancy she felt as if she was the only one trying while Toosii was still out there as if he didn't have responsibilities to take care of back in New York.

"I haven't heard from him since the break up." Ayanna said not giving much details since it wasn't nun to give.

"Now Toosii know better than that, this is his child as well he played a role in this and he should to be here." Demetrious said getting all worked up.