𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I woke up from the sound of my alarm, I reached for it and set it off, and went back to sleep for another few minutes.

A few minutes later my alarm went on again I reached out again opened my eyes and grabbed my glasses and put them on.

"Shit I'm late again"

I ran to the bathroom and washed up half an hour passed and I was ready I checked the time on my phone and realized I was super late.

"Now how am I going to make up an excuse" I said while biting my lip.

I thought about it when I was putting my shoes on when I finished putting my shoes on I grabbed my bag and went out, I went to my car and started it up.

A few minutes passed and I was at the building I parked my car on the usual parking spot I park at and grabbed my bag and keys and got out.

I took a deep breath and walked in, I walked to my office and closed the door. I put my stuff down and sat on my chair.

You may wonder what my job is well I'm an assistant for my boss yes at of all the people he chose me, I didn't really mind it since he was usually cold and didn't talk much, what I do mind is how mad he gets when I'm late like even when I'm late for a minute he gets mad at me but now that I was late for an hour, I'm screwed.

I was thinking about what I should tell him when I heard knocking on my door.

"Come in" I said.

The door opened and revealed one of my boss's bodyguards.

"Mr.Sukuna wants to talk with you" he said.

I already know he's going to scold.

"Alright" I said.

We were walking to Mr.sukuna's office it's was pretty quiet I mean I'm not really close to his bodyguards except for yuji.

We got to his door and the bodyguard knocked.

"You can come in" a cold voice tone said.

The bodyguard opened the door for me and then closed the door behind.

"Please sit down" Mr.Sukuna said.

I sat down and looked at him he looked mad his eyes were all red, I'm fucked.

"you can leave Levi" he said.

"Yes boss" the bodyguard said.

He closed the door leaving both of us in the office.

"You know why I called you here" he said.

"Yes, boss I do" I said.

He looked at me with his usual cold stare, I was getting uncomfortable from his stare.

"Um am I in trouble" I said.

"I would want to give you a punishment" he said.

He better not mean anything else cause I swear to god I'm going to quit this job.

All of a sudden he started laughing, I was confused that I just stared at him laughing it was my first time ever hearing his laugh I will say it's attractive.

"You should have seen your face" he said still laughing.

"What face did I make" I said.

"Your eyes went big when I said that, I'm not talking about that type of punishment" he said smirking.

What the fuck, why is he acting all weird did he take drugs or what?! He's never smirked or laughed he usually had his cold face.

Wait a minute is it because no one is here I mean it is our first time being alone in his office.

"What are you thinking about, are you disappointed it wasn't that type punishment" he said staring at me.

"Me thinking about that type of punishment?! In your dreams" I said.

Oh shit, I regretted that sentence I said why did I talk to him informally.

"Wow Speaking informally to me now?" He said.

"Excuse my sentence there" I said.

"Its alright, I liked it" he said.

"Why all of a sudden you like it, you would literally scold anyone that tried to speak informally to you" I said.

"I only like it when you do, but you can only talk to me like this when we are alone also I won't give you any punishment" he said.

"Wait are you serious?!" I said.

"Yes now you can go" he said.

"Alright then see ya" I said.

I got up from my seat and bowed to him and walked out of his office.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

To be continued...