𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

It was my day off today so I decided to sleep in but then I got a phone call. It was an unknown phone number I picked it up. "Hello" I said. "Is this y/n?" the person said. The voice sounded familiar, "yes this is her" I said. "Don't tell me you don't recognize my voice" they said. "Is this Megumi?" I said. I heard a chuckle "yes it is" he said.

"Well I don't know if you remember, but I told you yesterday that we should hang out today" he said.
Shit I forgot all about it. "um yeah I still remember" I said. "Oh well then I can pick you up around 8 pm if that's okay with you" he said. "Yeah that's fine I will send you my address" I said. "No need itadori told me everything" he said. I was speechless itadori told him everything about me without telling me?! Oh, he knows what's he's gonna get when I see him.

"Hey you still there y/n?" He questioned. "Yeah yeah totally I just spaced out for a bit" I said. "Okay we'll see you later" he said. I hung up and laid back in bed, why did I agree besides what are we going to even talk about work? That's the last thing I would want to talk about.

Few hours passed.

I checked the time and it was already 7 pm. I didn't know what to wear so I checked on my closet to see what I had, it took me around 30 minutes to find this dress I had.

I placed the dress on my bed, thinking if I should wear it or not. It was a red dress which was pretty skin showing and short I didn't want to be called a hoe or anything if I wore it but then I told myself fuck it, I should at least enjoy myself for a day.

I put the dress on and some heels to go along with it, did my hair and makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror, it's been a few years since I've dressed like this. I checked myself for around 10 minutes and then heard the doorbell. I looked at the clock shit it's already eight it must be megumi at the door. I went to open the door and there he was in a black suit, he did look beautiful I'm not gonna lie.

I saw him stare up and down. "Wow y/n you look gorgeous" he said. "Thanks you also look very gorgeous" I said. He chuckled and said "should we get going?" "Wait I need to get my coat and purse, be right back" I told him.

I went to my room and quickly grabbed the stuff I needed and went out. "Okay I'm ready" I said. We both headed out and got to his car. He started it up, "so where are we going?" I asked. "You will see don't worry about it" he said. I was about to say something until he put the music louder than it was, I guess I can't say anything then.

We got to the place he parked his car and opened the door for me I looked around and realized it was one of those expensive restaurants. "Let's go in" he said. He put his arm for me to hold and went inside.

Sukuna's POV

Me and some other ceo's of different companies were having dinner together. They were all talking until I noticed two familiar people coming in. I focused more on who it was and what it was.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

To be continued...