𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I woke up the next morning and did my usual morning routine and headed to work.

I wondered if sukuna will be at work today, but honestly it will be better if he wasn't so I could get some work done.

I headed to my office and started working, a few hours passed and I got done with all the work I had.

"Finally I can rest a little" I told myself.

I was going to take a nap until someone knocked on my office door.

"Come in"

I saw aurora come in, it's been awhile since I've seen her which I knew she will probably scold me for.

She sat down on the chair in front of my desk and looked at me dead in the eye.

"Is there something wrong" I asked.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" She shouted.

I flinched a little by how loud she screamed.

"Hey hey, calm down people might here you" i said while trying to calm her down.

she gave me the look to keep going and so I did "look it's been only a few days"

"What have you been up to those days, because mr.sukuna wasn't working for those days" she looked at me while one of her eyebrows raised.

"Look you are the first person to know" she crossed her arms with a questioned look on her face.

"Me and sukuna are dating" All I could see in her expression was shock and surprised.

"How long?" She asked.

"It hasn't been that long" I said.

"Look I'm not saying you can't date him but he has some strange actions that doesn't sit right to me" she said.

I obviously knew what she meant by it but just thought I will keep it a secret for him.

"Why are you being so overprotective?" I teased her.

"I'm just telling you what i think about him that's all besides you are my best friend and I want the best for you" she held my hand.

I held her hand with my other hand and looked at her, almost tearing up.

"Y/n cmon! Don't exaggerate, I know how you are" she rolled her eyes but then laughed it off.

I laughed it off with her, she got up and said "well I need to go get some work done" she headed to the door and said bye and closed the door.

I sighed, I was honestly missing sukuna to the point I was desperate to go see him. But I thought to myself I should just let him come to me instead.

A few hours passed and I got all my work done, I was exhausted that I just wanted to lay in bed.

So I just got up from my seat, grabbed my coat and purse and headed to the door.

While I was closing the door, I felt a little tap on my shoulder which made me jump a little.

I turned around and it was levi, sukuna's bodyguard.

"Omg levi you scared the hell out of me" I sighed in relief knowing it was just him.

"Mr.sukuna is asking for you" he stared with his usual stare.

Couldn't he just come instead of sending his bodyguard?! I thought to myself.

"Why is he asking?" I crossed my arms.

"No questions, just come with me" he signaled me to follow him which I did since I didn't want to cause any trouble for him.

It was a drive a more quiet drive, levi isn't really much of a talker so that's why sukuna liked him.

We arrived which we arrived at sukuna's house, levi only took me in and just left.

I looked around the hall but no sign of sukuna, I went upstairs to his bedroom thinking he should be there out of all the places but he wasn't.

I went to his office which I thought he might there, I knocked just in case he was actually there.

I heard no noise which made me to just open the door and there I saw him knocked out on the desk.

I went closer to him and stared at him since I didn't want to wake him up.

He woke up and saw me and got up "you are finally here"

I nodded I guess he was waiting for me all along "come and sit" he signaled me to sit.

I was going to sit on the chairs in front of his desk "not there sweetie, right here" he looked at his lap and then to me.

"Sukuna, really?" I raised my eyebrow. "What's wrong? I miss you now sit" he grabbed my wrist and sat me in his lap.

I felt chills throughout my body since it's been awhile that we've made physical touch. "Do you know how much I've missed touching you" he said while kissing my neck.

I left out a small moan "sukuna it's only been a few days" I said.

"Well you're body sure misses me" he whispered in my ear.

"Sukuna let's be serious right now" I turned around to face him.

He looked at me, which seemed like he knew what I was going to say.

"About the whole you being the devil thing, I have my answer"

"So do you accept that or not?, it's okay if you don't y/n I would leave you alone-

I cut him off with a kiss, just hearing him say I would leave you alone made me feel bad.

I pulled back "Sukuna I will accept you for who you are"

"Sweetie are you serious? Are you kidding?!"

"I'm not kidding, besides you told me I was the only one that could control you and well that made me feel special" I chuckled.

"God I fucking love you" he lifted me up and kissed me and went towards his room.

He placed me on the bed and got on top of me while looking into my eyes.

"Im all yours, now control me"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

To be continued...