𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Y/N POV

I unlocked the door of my house and got in, I had a lot of things in my mind that I just threw my bag and coat in the floor and laid in bed with my dress still on.

I looked at the ceiling and thought about him, just the thought about him being the devil but not act like one was what surprised me.

I thought to myself what the answer will be and I think I thought about it very well.

I will tell him tomorrow morning at work,hopefully he isn't that busy tomorrow.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up earlier than usual, did my morning routine and got out and headed to the car.

A few minutes passed and I was already at the companies parking lot.

I mentally prepared myself before getting out of the car.

I got in the elevator until a figure walked in just in time before the elevator was going to close.

I looked and it was megumi, he had a blue velvet suit with black floral designs on it.

"Y/n?!"

"Hey megumi" I chuckled.

"Why are you here so early?" He asked.

"Well I have something to tell mr.sukuna"

"I see" he said.

It got quite after he said that since it was only the two of us in the elevator. I didn't like the quietness so I just said.

"I haven't seen you in awhile, what have you been up to?"

"I was at a business trip in france since sukuna asked me to take his place"

I got a little shook since he never told me about any business trip, I realized he probably told megumi to take his place so he could be with me.

Obviously megumi was clueless.

"France,I've always wanted to go but never really had the time" I said.

"We should go together, I will even tell sukuna to give you a break"

I smiled at him, I didn't even think he would do that for me.

I was going to answer but then the elevator doors opened.

"Send me a text if you are Interested" he said and got out of the elevator.

I nodded and got out of the elevator as well. It was very quite in this floor since it's only sukuna's and Megumi's floor.

I started walking to sukuna's office, hopefully he's here.

I knocked on his door but didn't get a response, I knocked again in case he didn't hear me the first time but no response.

I tried to peek in by slowly opening the door, but I didn't see him so I just go inside.

I closed the door behind me and walked to his desk.

I sat down in one of the seats in front of his desk and sighed.

I waited and waited until I checked my phone and 30 minutes have passed, at this point I was going to leave his office until I heard the door open.

I turned around and saw megumi standing infront of the door.

"Megumi what are you doing here" I asked.

"Oh I got a call from sukuna saying he wasn't going to be at work and well I assumed you will be here waiting for him" he said.

I wondered why he wasn't here today, I mean I'm his assistant so I technically knew all his schedules for each day.

"Oh...well I guess I will go to my office then" I told him.

He nodded and gestured me to go out first before he closed the door.

"If you need anything I will be at my office" megumi said while heading to his office.

I nodded and sighed after he left, I went to the elevator and pressed the floor that my office was at.

The elevator doors opened and I headed out, I walked until I got to my office door and opened it.

I got in and sat at my desk right away, and looked up the ceiling.

My eyes started getting heavy on me and all of a sudden I fell asleep.

A few minutes passed and I slowly opened my eyes, while I was opening my eyes I saw a blurry figure in front of me I was so confused that I thought my brain was playing with me until my eyesight started getting clearer was when I realized my brain wasn't tricking me but it was sukuna.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

To be continued...