𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

warning: smut will be contained in this chapter if you aren't comfortable with it please don't read

play the song above for the mood of this chapter.

song- demons in paris (slowed + reverb)
artist- thorgan
0:00────I─────3:45
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I'm all yours to control" looking deeply into my eyes.

"and how can I do that" I asked him.

"stare at my eyes and think of anything" he got closer to my face. I started to think about anything he could do to me, when I thought about what I wanted, I stared at his eyes which were turning red once I stared at them.

while looking at his eyes, I started thinking about him just railing the shit out of me and to do whatever he wants to me but in his true form.

I knew he wouldn't have let me see his true form in this situation but he couldn't control himself so I took advantage of it.

he placed his hand on my eyes, and a few seconds later he slowly took his hand away from me. I opened my eyes and saw his true form for the first time.

I could notice his tattoos on his face, chest, and arms. I looked down to his arms and realized he had four arms, and saw his black long nails.

"I won't go easy on you as you said" he smirked.

His fingers slowly started unbuttoning the front of my shirt from the bottom up, I didn't even move an inch. Everything was so warm. each slight scrape from his nails as he slowly unbuttoned my shirt only adding to the butterflies in my stomach.

the warm feeling changed once his lips touched on the side of my neck. the chills hit on my entire body as sukuna ran his tongue up from my neck to my corner jaw.

one of his arms ripped your button-up shirt and revealed my red laced bra, he admired it for a second until his third arm slashed at the back of my bra, ripping it apart.

I felt the pain in my back knowing I had scratches from his nails, the feeling quickly disappeared once I felt a tongue circling on my nipple sending pleasure up my body.

"take off the rest" he said.

"huh?"

"nevermind" he quickly took off my skirt, he started fingering with my underwear still on. He used his third and fourth arm to tease both of my nipples as his other hand was still fingering throughout my underwear.

his second hand slowly started to take my underwear off, his third and fourth arm slowly pulled away from my nipples and he started to pull off his pants down.

"beg me, tell me that you need me" his deep voice shouted.

I shook my head. "I see you don't want to...then I will force you" he shoved his three fingers on my pussy, shoving them in and out I couldn't help but let out moans.

"do you have anything to say?...hm~" he smiled while still going in and out of my pussy.

"p-please sukuna" I said breathing heavily. "that's my good girl" he took his fingers out and spread my legs out. one of his hands that was free was holding his cock tracing circles around my pussy.

"should I go in?" he looked at me with his devilish eyes.

"yes! go in me already" I looked at him.

he thrust forward, entering his whole dick all at once, I let out a louder moan, from the pleasure. he began to thrust slowly at first but gained more speed with every entry.

"I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk anymore" he groaned from the pleasure. his first and second hand held both of my hands. as his fourth and third hand held on my waist which made him thrust harder.

sukuna starts gripping my waist as tightly as possible, I start to feel my orgasm creep within me.

"I'm about to come" I screamed.

"hold it in a little longer" he said as he started going harder and harder. I tried to hold it in for as long as I could.

"let's come together" he said, as his thrust started to come slower and shakier. I let a moan and he did too and we came together.

he laid next to me and pulled me towards his body, all I could feel is both of our sweaty bodies and feeling four arms around me.

sukuna suddenly place one of his hands on my eyes again, which i thought he was going to transform back.

i couple of seconds later I didn't feel three arms but just one, his hand pulled away.

"did I do good?" he asked while looking deeply into my eyes.

I smiled at him "of course you did" I gave him a peck on his lips.

he pulled me back and gave me a kiss. he held me tightly and I placed my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat.

"sukuna I'm glad you are my devil."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE END