𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I slowly open my eyes since the sunlight was shining through the window, I turned to my side and saw sukuna staring at me. I noticed that he didn't have those bright red eyes anymore from last night.

"Good morning beautiful" he said with his morning voice.

"Morning" I said and gave him a peck on the lips.

I wanted to ask him about his eyes last night since it's been twice that I've seen them and wanted to know if he is okay.

SUKUNA'S POV

I looked at y/n, she seemed a little off from usual so I asked her "is there anything bothering you?"

She looked at me and said "it's about last night"

I wondered what she meant by that, did I do something wrong? Did she not like the way we did it? All these questions kept going through my mind.

"Did I do anything wrong?" I asked.

"No it's not that it's just that..." she said cutting her words off.

"Honey just tell me, I won't be mad or anything"

"Well the thing is...while we were doing it I saw those red eyes again" she said as she looked away from me.

I was in shocked but didn't try to show it to her, she wasn't supposed to find out about that. Last time I tried to cover it, Now what the fuck am I going to tell her now, she's probably feeling very uncomfortable.

Y/N'S POV

I looked away after I asked, I thought he was going to ignore the question again like last time, but then he said.

"I don't know if I should tell you" he said while looking down at his hands.

"Sukuna you know you can always tell me how you feel and all, even your secrets they are safe with me" I said.

He looked back at me, I could tell that he was thinking whether he should tell me or not.

"Look whatever I tell you just please don't be scared"

I thought to myself why would I be scared but told him "it just depends"

He sighed and looked at me and got closer to me.

"I'm the devil" he said.

I looked straight at him, is he joking or something but no he looks so serious he couldn't be joking.

"i know it's hard to believe" he said.

I honestly didn't know what to say to him, like I couldn't imagine someone saying that they are the devil.

"Look sukuna I think I need to go back home and think, I can't really process anything right now" I said while getting up from the bed.

I put back the dress that I had and went to the door before I could even put my hand on the door handle I felt his hand on mine.

I looked up at him and see a disappointed face on him.

"Once you make up your mind...please say it in front of me and not the phone" he said.

I nodded and turned the door handle and left his room.

SUKUNA'S POV

once she closed the door, I sighed.

I went back to the bed and thought to myself what I could do.

Y/n was the only one that I actually wanted to be with unlike the other girls which I only had one night stands with.

All I can do now is just wait for her answer...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

To be continued...