𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sukuna's POV

There I saw her with stupid megumi, does she even know what this asshole can do to her?! But also it's not like she is my girlfriend or anything but she's still my assistant.

I kept staring at their table, not paying attention to the CEO's that were with me. "Mr.sukuna is everything alright" one of the CEO's said. I turned to his side and just glared at him.

Obviously, he got scared and stopped staring at me and went back to his conversation with the others. I obviously don't care about these reunions that we would have once a month. I went back to the position I was in.

Y/n POV

"So...what would you like to order" megumi said. "You seriously would let me order whatever?" I said. "Of course I will besides I invited you here didn't I?" He said. "Well don't regret it then" I said. I made a signal for the waiter to come to our table, I order all the dishes that I liked in the menu. "And that's it" I told the waiter. "And for you sir?" He said. "Add a wine bottle to that" megumi said.

I'm surprised megumi wasn't surprised at all for all the things I ordered I supposed he expected it. "Would you like to go to a club after?" Megumi asked. To the club? Should I or not I mean I still have some paperwork to finish tomorrow but I can still finish it on Monday. "Sure why not" I said.

We finished dinner I was so full. I shouldn't have eaten that much but the food was so good. "I can tell that you're full" megumi said. "Oh shut up it's not like you aren't full either" I said. Megumi just laughed.

"Should we go now?" He said. I nodded, we went to his car and headed to the club.

Sukuna's POV

The reunion was over I stood up and looked to see if y/n was still there surprisingly they were going to head out too. I wonder what that asshole is planning to do with her.

"Levi let's head out now" I said. "Yes sir" he said. Levi opened the car door and I went in. When Levi got into his seat I said. "Can you follow that black car" "yes sir"

Y/n POV

We were already inside the club, it was pretty crowded since it was a Saturday night. I kept drinking but made sure it was not within the limit where I would get drunk, I don't get drunk easily which I was very lucky for.

I saw that megumi was also drinking a lot but looked like he was hiding something. "Hey are you okay?" I asked him. "I'm fine" he said with no expression. 

I didn't say anything since he seemed like he didn't want to talk I guess the drinks are slowly kicking in on him. I wander around the club since megumi told me he was going to the bathroom.

All the loud noises and music playing it felt good, I was gonna check-up with megumi since it's been a while since he has been in the bathroom but someone held my wrist and turned me around.

I was about to punch the person since I thought it was some of those perverts out here then I saw his face...my boss, he was wearing a black mask probably because he didn't want anyone to recognize him the only reason why I recognized him was because of his eyes.

"What are you doing out here alone" he said. "Sir" "didn't I tell you not to be formal with me when we are alone" he said. "Sorry I forgot" I said. "I saw you with megumi what are you doing with him?"

"We were hanging out today that's all nothing else" I said. "You should not trust him" he said and then left. I was trying to figure out why he told me that. Then I heard my name being called by megumi.

"y/n" he said while coming to my direction. "Yes?" "Who was that guy you were just talking to?" He said. "Not saying" I said. "No need to tell me who it is" he said.

"Anyways we should go back now it's already 3 am"he said.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

To be continued...