𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

warning: smut will be contained in this chapter if you aren't comfortable with it please don't read

play the song above for the mood of this chapter.

song- drive you insane(slowed + reverb)
artist- daniel di angelo
0:00────I─────3:45
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"what I mean is, would you be my girlfriend?" he said.

Hearing those words made my stomach flutter which I've never gotten before.

"yes, I would like to be your girlfriend"

Sukuna got up quickly from his seat and hugged me

"I knew you would've said yes" he said and pecked me on the lips

"Is that all" I said giving him a questioned look

"We can take this somewhere else"

I saw him smirking while starting at me I mean I couldn't say no to this man.

"Why don't we" I said while putting my arms around his neck while his went down my waist.

He then picked me up while I put my legs around his waist, he started leading the way which was towards his room.

He opened the door and laid me in the bed.

All I wanted was to pleasure him today, so I got up from the bed and pushed him which made him lay in the bed.

All I could see was his shocked face since he probably didn't expect me to do such thing.

"Care to explain" he said.

I didn't say anything and instead I sat on his lap and started to kiss his neck.

I felt his dick getting hard while I was on his lap, that's when I smirked.

I started to tease him by grinding on him a little, he left a soft groan out of him.

His hands started to move my hips a little hard on his lap. I could tell by his face he was enjoying it, he made his way to my back and unzipped my dress that I was wearing.

He took the straps off and revealed everything since I wasn't wearing a bra. He played with my breasts which made me let out a moan.

"I see what you are trying to do" he said and let out a smirk.

I felt his fingers squeeze my nipples gently, he tugged them til I squeezed my thighs on his waist.

The bump of his cock made me try to ride him through his pants and my underwear.

Sukuna helps me arrange so I could feel his cock right through my folds, I feel him close to my entrance that I centered him to push in.

I center myself to bounce on him, I place my hands on his abdomen. I bite my lip desperately wanting him Inside of me, I felt the tip against the hole and pushed down.

I could feel both his pants and my underwear separating us, him barely inside of me, made me want to push even further.

Sukuna's hands were now on my waist holding it still as he thrusts up to meet me.

"I need you inside of me" I pleaded him.

"Don't worry I would get inside" he said.

I raised my hips enough for him to tug his pants down enough as I tug aside my underwear. I sighed when I lined him and slid down his cock.

I see sukuna's eyes closed as I resumed bouncing on his lap and meets me with eager thrusts.

Sukuna then angled my hips forward and saw me toss my head back in pleasure. I clasped my hands over my mouth when I felt one hand down rubbing my clit.

His other hand tweaks at a nipple til my hips moved shakily on his.

Sukuna keeps it up as he watches every move I'm doing, I looked down at him and meet his red eyes.

I remembered those bright red eyes from the last time we did it. I ignored it since I didn't want to ruin the vibe.

He saw my stare which was one of his favorite expressions of me which was right before I cum for him.

"Feels good right" he said and he placed my hand on his cock. His words made me shudder and push down to feel every inch of the wide tip close to my cervix.

I felt good, I felt the heat and pleasure through my spine til it ended on his hand in a mild squirt. I cover my face to manage it, but sukuna tugs my hands away to see me lost in pleasure.

Sukuna followed after, pushing his hips up and tugging mine down to feel my womb separate by the wall.

I felt hot cum spill into me from him, I see his face and smirked by how I squeezed on him so nicely.

I got shy by the way he was staring at me.

"That felt amazing didn't it darling" he said.

He kissed me me deeply, as I felt his lips nibbling on mine as I shift myself to have him pull out.

I broke the kiss and still see his bright red eyes.

"Come here" he said he pulled me into a hug.

"You should get some rest now" he said.

I kissed him and decided to ask him in the morning about those eyes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

To be continued...