𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The next day my alarm went on, this time I set it at 6 am It was hard but I had to I didn't want to be late again, besides I don't know what mr.sukuna can do if I ever be late again.

I did my usual routine and went out to my car and started it up.

I was at my office doing usual boring work like I always do. I would get stacks of papers to do or sign since I'm sukuna's assistant.

I started getting tired, I tried my best not to fall asleep but I did.

??? POV

I was heading to y/n's office to see if she could help me with something. As I was heading to her door and knocked I didn't hear anything like a "come in" or something. So I went in, there she was sleeping peacefully. I walked in the direction she was in, to only see her drooling while her mouth was open "cute" I whispered. I took off my coat and placed it on her so she wouldn't get cold.

"I guess I will ask her later" I told myself. I walked out of the office and closed the door as softly as possible to not wake her up.

2 hours later.

Y/n POV

I woke up and realized I was still on my desk "shit" I mumbled to myself. I checked the time on my phone realizing it's almost lunchtime. I stretched when I felt some coat on top of me. I took it off my body and looked at it, "who's is this? Did someone come inside while I was sleeping?" It couldn't have been sukuna's coat he was wearing a red one while this coat was a velvet material dark blue.

I put it the coat on the rack I had next to the door. Realized it will be awkward to give this coat not knowing who's it is.

15 minutes later.

I was already at the cafe where me,itadori and aurora always eat during lunch.

"What's that coat you got there?" Aurora said. It's some coat that layer on top of me when I fell asleep.
"y/n how could you fall asleep during work you know how mr.sukuna would get if he saw you asleep on your desk doing nothing" she said.

"My eyes were getting heavy chill" I told her. "But I mean who's coat is that" itadori asked me. "I honestly don't know it couldn't be mr.sukuna's coat he's been wearing a red long coat today" I told him.

"I mean the only one I saw wearing that type of coat was Megumi" itadori said. Megumi? What would he be doing at my office he would usually just text me if he ever needed me.

1 hour later

I was back at my office still thinking whether it was Megumi's coat or not. I should probably go to his office. I realized that his office is all the way to the third floor which sukuna's office is also at. So I walked with the coat around my arm and went to the elevator and pushed the third-floor button.

The elevator door opened and I exited out. Megumi's office was at the far right. I knocked on his door "come in" a voice said. I opened the door and walked in "what brings you here" he said. "Well I came to see if this was your coat or not" I said.

"Yeah" he said with a chuckle. "I'm sorry I hope you don't tell mr.sukuna he will kill me if he ever saw me like that" I said. "I won't besides you looked cute while sleeping" he said. "Me? looking cute while sleeping?! Oh no." I told him.

"I'm being honest besides we should go out sometime" he said. Why is he moving so fast besides it's honestly our first time actually having a conversation in person? "Yeah we should but won't it bother you since you are the Vice President for this company?" I said.

"If it's you I won't mind" he said. "Okay okay well here's your coat back" I said. "I will see you tomorrow then" he said. "Alright" I said while opening the door and leaving.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

To be continued...