𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

(sukuna's pov)

I woke up and saw y/n embracing me, I stared at her just admiring her beautiful body while hugging my waist, I thought to myself "I hope she doesn't find about my secret if she does bad things will happen to her".

(y/n's pov)

I woke up to the sunlight flashing from the window, I yawned and stretched my body until I heard a groan. I looked at my side and realized I hit sukuna with my arm, "you should watch your surroundings" he said. I laughed at him "I hit you lightly why are you making it seem like a big deal" I told him. "do you know how much this body costs" he said. the confidence this man has is beyond this world. "then be careful next time or I will actually hit you harder" I said. sukuna just stared at me without saying anything.

I was about to head to the bathroom to take a shower but sukuna stopped me. "what?" I said. "are you going to take a shower?" he asked. "yes, or are you asking because you want to get in with me?" I crossed my arms with a smirk. "well if you wouldn't mind, but that's not why I asked you" he chuckled. "then what?" I said.

"well there is no shower in that bathroom" he said. "wait what?!" I said. "obviously this isn't a hotel it's just a private room" he said. "then what are we going to do now" I said. "let's go to my house" he said. "sukuna I don't think its a great idea it's better for me to just go home" I said.

"oh, cmon y/n" he said. I sighed and said "fine".

(sukuna's pov)

good thing she agreed or I would have to drag her with me even if she didn't like it, I hope they have everything prepared in the backyard...

(y/n's pov)

we got to the car and sukuna drove, moments later we go there I already expected that his house was going to be all big and extra which it was. he parked the car in the garage and opened the car door for me, I got out "follow me" sukuna said while holding my hand.

he opened the door to a room which I think was his room and entered "go take a shower and put this outfit on" he said.

"Why do you have girl clothes?" I said with a questioned look. I was curious whether he will have other girls over at his house "I told my maids to prepare a set of clothes since I said you were coming, you better not get the wrong idea besides you are the first girl I ever invited to my house" he said. "I'm the first girl?! wait...that means you never dated anyone or hooked up with anybody" I said.

"I've only hooked up with girls but never thought in dating them besides they would only want me for my money" he said.

I stayed quiet and just sighed "i will go take a shower now" I said.

sukuna got out of the room and let me shower and change, after I got out all dressed I went to go find sukuna.

I went downstairs and headed to the living room which I saw sukuna sitting down on the couch, he saw me and stood up I saw him all dressed up.

"so care to explain why we are dressed formally?" I said.

"well it's a special day today, the surprise is in the backyard" he said.

he grabbed my wrist and made me follow him, we got to the door to the backyard.

"I think it's time for you to close your eyes" sukuna said.

I nodded and closed my eyes, I felt a pair of hands interlock on mine which I could guess was sukuna.

he slowly started to walk me until we stopped again

"well, you can now open your eyes" he said.

I opened my eyes and saw a table for two people with wine glasses, plates and rose petals around the table.

"do you like it?" sukuna asked.

"do I like it? more like I love it! how did you come up with this?" I said.

"I have my ways darling, but I'm very glad you love it" he said.

he pulled the chair and signaled me to sit down, I sat and he went to sit at his seat. we made eye contact for a few seconds until sukuna spoke.

"look I hope this isn't the last time I do this for you" he said.

"what do you mean by that" I said while giving a questionable look.

he then got closer and stared deeply into my eyes and went to hold my hand with his.

"what I mean is, would you be my girlfriend?" he said.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

To be continued...