𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I woke up around 1 pm, I was pretty tired from everything that happened yesterday. At least I didn't have to go to work since it's Sunday today. I went to the kitchen to drink some water and then went to take a shower to get rid of my tiredness.

45 minutes later.

I was watching a show on my laptop while on my bed when I got a call, I picked up my phone and saw that it was aurora. "What's up?" I said. "Hey y/n could you possibly do me a favor?" She said. "What favor is it" I said. "Well I heard that mr.sukuna needed a date for the company's party launch" she said. "So??" I said. "Well he asked me since I was the only person there that day but I have things to do for the party launch so I declined and told him I will find someone so can you go?" She said.

A party launch how come he never told me about it or was I not supposed to be there? "Um I don't know aurora but since your my best friend I will do it besides I'm his assistant so I don't think it will bother him" I said. "Ah thank you so much y/n I will send you the link of the party launch and what you are supposed to know" she said.

With that she hung up, I got the link right away I looked at it and read everything, and then started to do my work that I had to finish.

Next day.

I woke up from the alarm on my phone, and saw papers all over the floor, and forgot that I have fallen asleep on the couch. I went to take a shower and got clothed and popped a pill for my headache. I went to pick up all the important papers I had on the floor which was very stupid of me to do and placed them in a folder.

At the company.

I was at my office getting ready to give the papers to sukuna, I didn't know if aurora told him that I was going to go with him to the launch party I mean I hope she did I don't want to suddenly just tell him that will get pretty awkward.

I was about to leave my office til the door knocked and revealed megumi. "Hey y/n how was yesterday?" He asked. "I was good I was just a little tired but got better when I took a shower" I told him. "It's nice to hear I mean do you need anything or could I get you something to eat?" He said. "No, it's fine megumi I don't want to bother you too much so don't worry about me besides how were you? I mean you drank a lot" I said.

"Oh yeah well when I was at the bathroom I started throwing up and all and then sobered up from there" he said. "Well, I hope you're doing better now but I have to get these to mr. sukuna now" I said. "Alright I have to go back to my office I just wanted to check up on you to see how you were feeling" he said.

I waved bye and he did too, I started walking to sukuna's office and then got there, I knocked on the door and entered. "y/n you're here, didn't expect you to come so early" he said with a cold expression. "Well here I am" I said with a smirk.

He looked a little shocked when he saw me smirk I guess he didn't expect it from me but then I saw him get up from his chair and started getting closer to me I was about to step back but realized we were just a few inches away from touching our lips.

He then went towards my ear and whispered "trying to be a bad girl while smirking huh?" He said.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

To be continued...