𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

warning: smut will be contained in this chapter if you aren't comfortable with it please don't read

play the song above for the mood of this chapter.

song-swim (slowed + reverb)
artist- chase atlantic
0:00────I─────3:45
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We were walking, sukuna still holding my wrist. He then stopped I looked up and saw him opening the door with his other hand. The door opened and revealed a really modern room.

I didn't know there were rooms in this place. I thought to myself. "You know this is a private room for just the both of us no one can come in here" sukuna said. "And what are we going to do?" I said. I knew what we were going to do but I didn't want to get the wrong idea. "Oh darling you know what we both want tonight" he said while caressing my cheek.

His touch always made me feel some type of way that I couldn't explain so I never bothered to stop him.
"I know I've kissed these lips before but never got to enjoy them" he said while touching my lips with his thumb.

"You were drunk of course you didn't enjoy these lips" I said as a joke. He chuckled "I regret that"
He then got closer to me than he was before being a bit closer to the point where I can feel his breath on my skin.

He was going for a kiss until I stepped back just to tease him. He was going to go again and I stepped back again. "So we are playing this game huh?" He said. "He started walking closer and closer, I stepped back and fell on the bed.

Sukuna then went on top of me and got close to my ear. "I won darling" he whispered. I shivered from his hot breath it was obvious that my right ear was sensitive.

I stared at him and he did also. "Just tell me if you feel uncomfortable and I will stop right here" he said.

"No, keep doing what you were going to do" I said.

Sukuna then moved me so he could have room to have his head between your legs. He started moving the dress where he could see my panties.

Then started caressing and kissing my thighs which made me feel wet down there. His touch again felt something I couldn't describe.

Sukuna looked down to see my already soaked panties. "I see you're already wet for me" he smirked.

He took them off and saw how dripping wet I was, he put my legs on his shoulders to give him support.

His face was right in front of my pussy, he slowly licked my pussy which made me let out a groan.

Sukuna liked the sound of me groaning which made him suck even faster. I started groaning like crazy I tried to stay quiet but then groans kept on coming out of my mouth.

His face went up and placed his fingers on my pussy and started rubbing on the lips slowly. The sensation made me groan.

He looked at my facial expression which turned him on. He went again to put his tongue inside and started teasing my clit, he would suck and lick it in the most pleasuring way.

My legs were quivering which made me almost choke sukuna with my legs. He went up, I saw him with cum all over his mouth and chin he licked his mouth.

"You taste beautifully, wanna try?" He said. My stupid curiosity wanted to taste it so I just nodded my head. He pulled me with wet kiss, I really just tasted myself I thought.

"Now you know how you taste" he said. He pulled me again with another kiss this time going very slowly with his tongue. His tongue explored all over my mouth which made me moan, I felt sukuna smirk between the kiss and that's when he broke the kiss.

"I'm going to fuck you now darling" he said, he took his belt off and went with taking his pants off.

I saw how hard his dick was, I just knew he was holding it in but wanted me to feel pleasure first.

"If only you knew how long my dick was waiting" he said. He made me stand up and he laid and told me to get on his lap, so I sat on his lap.

I could feel his dick on me, he started unzipping the back of my dress and slid the straps off my shoulders.

He threw the dress to the floor and started kissing my back, I could feel his warm lips and started licking on a straight line which made me shiver a bit.

"Can you turn around for me?" He asked while he whispered in my ear.

So I did, while I was turning around I heard him groan it was obvious that his dick want to go in me but sukuna just wanted to admire me.

"Oh, baby you look so beautiful with nothing on" he said while admiring.

He quickly went to one of my breasts. He sucked on my tit and pinched the nipple which made me groan.

He continued going back in forth with my breast sucking and pinching them.

He started kissing me again but it was much more aggressive, he grabbed a condom which was on the nightstand next to the bed he ripped it open and started putting it on.

He turned me, which made me lay on the bed and he was on top. "Just tell me when you don't feel uncomfortable okay?" He said. I nodded

The urge of him putting his dick on me finally came around. Going in and out, made me moan in pleasure. It was hard to balance on how hard he was going so I used sukuna's shoulders for balance.

"Am I going too fast?" He asked. "No your fine keep going" I said.

He kept going until I felt his dick hitting my cervix, I moaned and accidentally started marking sukuna's back.

He smirked, he loved the way I was marking his back which made him going in even deeper.

I felt this feeling inside me, I guess I was about to cum. Sukuna knew which made him pull his dick out before I cummed.

He watched while the cum was dripping out of my pussy.

Soon he started licking and sucking it out, which made me startle a bit for his sudden action. After he finished he took out his condom and threw it to the trash.

I was out of breath, so I still laid in bed I wasn't even in the mood to stand up at all. But sukuna stood up and covered me with the sheets and laid next to me.

"You did good" he said. I stared at him and saw his eyes were red, he noticed by the face I was making which made him kiss me.

"Just go to sleep okay" he whispered.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

To be continued...