Chapter 2

I do not own the vampire diaries in any way shape or form.

Ester POV

Now that I'm back in the real world, I must find the newest doppelganger.

Elena's POV

"I can't believe you're dragging us out to a COLLEGE party" Caroline states completely bewildered.

"Elena, how did you even find out about this?" Bonnie asked, a little suspicious.

"That doesn't matter Bonnie, all that matters is getting drunk and having fun!"

"Elena seriously, how did your parents even let you come here?" Bonnie asked.

"You know she probably lied to her parents bonnie."

"Actually I snuck out."

"OMG ELENA GILBERT, you didn't-"

"I did, now come on let's go, we are missing an amazing party" I said and walked inside.

The music was blasting, multi-colored lights were flashing, and there were people dancing in the crowded house.

"NO WAY-" Caroline said.

That was the last thing I heard from Caroline.

I'm assuming that we got split up after that.

A Few hours later...

"Caroline! Bonnie! Where are you guys??? I have to leave before my parents notice I'm not at home." I yelled wobbling as I walked.

I'm too drunk for this, I really need to get home. After walking for a while I made it outside but I still couldn't find Bonnie and Caroline. I decided to walk home by myself.

As I'm walking, I bump into someone I didn't even see a minute ago. I didn't think I was this drunk to the point where I couldn't even see someone standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry" I said and attempted to walk off.

The lady grabbed my arm and said "I've found you, you're the doppelganger."

I was extremely confused at this point. She started saying words that I didn't understand and then everything went black.

Ester's POV

I finally found the doppelganger, It was purely by coincidence, she just randomly bumped into me. She tried to walk away but I had to stop her so I did a spell to make her go unconscious for a while.

I picked her up and walked into the woods with her unconscious body in my hand. It was just my luck that tonight was a full moon so I could complete the spell successfully.

Nobody's Pov

Ester pulls out a knife while picking up Elena's hand. She carved out the letter 'N' on Elena's left palm and let Elena's blood drip into the bowl. Next Ester cut herself and bled into the same bowl.

When the moon reached its Apex Ester started chanting, like before she called upon the white oak tree for immortality, the sun for life, and now she called upon the moon for strength.

When the spell was complete she picked up the bowl and forced the blood down Elena's throat. Ester pulled Elena's body out of the woods and laid her down on a bench in the town.

Before leaving Ester took in Elena's appearance. Elena was wearing a skintight red dress with a white jacket. Ester noticed there were leaves in her hair so she quickly picked them out and left Elena on the bench.

When Elena woke up she didn't remember the night before, she didn't even know how she got on the bench. The only thing she remembered was getting drunk at the party, she had a major headache but she was surprisingly not hungover.

"The party... Crap my parents are going to kill me!" and with that she got up and ran towards her house.