Chapter 11

3rd person POV

"Helen, you know I love you right?" Nasir had once said to her, dragging a knife across her stomach, watching her blood drip into the bucket.

"I'm not Helen." Elena said weakly, her throat was dry and her voice cracked every time she would talk.

He stabbed her with the knife and tightened the ropes that were holding her up. She let out a raspy scream as the wolfsbane burned her skin. The pain he would cause her day after day was unbearable, she was too weak to escape due to the fact that he injected her with vervain and wolfsbane daily.

"Sure you're not." He responded chuckling.

"Why are you doing this?" Elena asked.

"Because I love you Helen, I want to make you mine forever, sweetheart." He answered

His tone sent shivers down her spine. She had no idea why he kept insisting that she was Helen. She seriously had the worst luck ever.

His witches came into the room, looking at her with curiosity in their eyes. One walked over and picked up the bucket of blood, and all of the witches started walking out. A witch stopped and looked back.

"You're sure she's the one?" She questioned.

"Are you doubting me?" Nasir growled back.

"No, of course not." She responded looking down.

"Was that enough blood? To perform both of the spells?" Nasir asked.

"Yes, you'll have complete control over her, and the-" She stated, stopping when he gave her a look that told her to shut up.

"And it will only work that one time, correct?" he questioned.

"Yes... when do you plan on using it? We witches are eager to see, well everything." She stated.

"Soon." He said, dismissing her and walking back to Elena.

Elena could only hear a few words out of the whole conversation. She was fighting to stay awake but it was a losing battle. Her vision was blurry, but she could still see him. He put his hand on her face and looked into her eyes.

"I hope that you can forgive me one day, I never wanted-"

That was all Elena heard before the darkness overwhelmed her.

Suddenly Elena was in Nasir's room, she was sitting in his chair with her legs crossed. She was getting impatient, he had told her to wait in his room because he had a surprise for her. The door busted open and he walked in with Alexander. Nasir was smiling brightly, while Alexander was crying. Elena quickly got out of her seat and approached Alexander, continuously asking what was wrong, thinking something happened while he was at camp. She looked up at Nasir, who was still smiling.

"Why is he back from camp? he only left a day ago." Elena asked, with concern in her voice.

Nasir knew the spell was breaking, soon he would lose control over her. It was a good thing all of the pieces were falling in place, they would soon be in mystic falls, and he had most of the hybrids completely on his side.