Chapter 15

Helen had finished her chores and decided to take a walk. It had been 4 years since she started dating Loki. Helen loved Loki with all of her heart, but she couldn't help but think that she was meant to be with someone else. She thanked the gods when the coven had left to go on some kind of mission a month ago, Loki had told her he had no idea when they would be back. Helen was going to take this opportunity to think things over.

Helen had got lost in her thoughts when she bumped into someone.

"I am sorry, I did not see you there." Helen said, with a slight smile on her lips.

"There is no need for someone as beautiful as you to apologize. My name is Nasir."

Helen looked at the boy, taking in all of his features. The boy had olive skin, black hair, and blue eyes. Something about this boy was familiar to Helen, had they met before?

"That is a fitting name... I am Helen."

Nasir narrowed his eyes and looked her up and down.

"You are with Loki." Nasir asked, she could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"Yes."

"That is unfortunate."

"Why is that?"

"I wanted you." 

"Wanted?"

Helen tilted her head at Nasir.

"You are with another."

"You are going to let that stop you from taking what you want?"

A puzzled expression crossed Nasir's face.

Helen walked up to him and put her hand on his face. She looked into his eyes and frowned slightly, realizing that he would not make a move. She turned around and started to walk away before Nasir grabbed her risk, turning her to him, before she had time to react he smashed his lips onto hers. Their lips moved in perfect sync, while their tongues fought for dominance. Helen suddenly pulled away.

"Let us take this elsewhere."

Helen walked off with Nasir following right behind her. Helen led him to a well-hidden cave, which was filled with Helen's belongings.

"Do not tell anyone about this place... it can be our little secret." Helen said, winking at him.

Nasir nodded before sitting down next to her. He could get lost in her sweet delightful scent, it was as if he was smelling a rainbow.

"Have we met before?"

"Yes, I believe we were 8. You were laying on the ground and I could not take my eyes off of you. I have never laid my eyes on anyone as beautiful as you are."

When Helen didn't say anything back he frowned slightly, thinking that he had said something wrong.

"Do you find that strange of me?"

"No."

Helen laid her head on his shoulders, his body tensed up before relaxing.