Chapter 10

3rd person POV

Elena's boyfriend had been gone when she woke up, she assumed he had some business to attend to. It was fine by her because she had something important to do. She got out of the bed and grabbed her phone while Skyler picked out her clothes for the day, Elena told her she didn't have to, but Skyler insisted and told her it was an honor to pick out her queen's outfit. She dialed Katherine's number and waited for her to pick up. Katherine, Stefan, Caroline, Damon, Bonnie, Loki, Leif, and Colby stayed at the Mikaelson's mansion for the night. The ringing phone had pretty much woken everyone but Katherine up. Caroline groaned and threw a pillow at Katherine.

"Rude." Katherine said in a snarky tone, opening her eyes. Katherine realized her phone was ringing and looked at the name.

"It's Elena." She said holding up one finger telling them not to make any sound and answered the phone.

"About time, kat. I'm surprised at the fact that Klaus hadn't found you a long time ago, with you being a heavy sleeper." Elena said with a small attitude.

Katherine rolled her eyes at that. "What's got you in another bad mood?" Katherine asked. Elena sighed, looking at Skyler, who was still trying to find the perfect outfit.

"You know why." Elena said, raising her voice.

"Oh, right... so why'd you call?" Katherine asked.

"We're coming to mystic falls." Elena announced.

"We?" Katherine asked, already knowing who 'we' was.

"Me, my hybrids, and..." Elena said, stopping abruptly.

Klaus and Elijah came downstairs, loudly, and Caroline threw a pillow at them telling them to be quiet. Elena narrowed her eyes.

"Hey kat?"

Katherine's eyes narrowed at Klaus and Elijah.

"Hmm?" Katherine answered, hoping Elena ignored that sound.

"You are alone, right?" Katherine mentally cussed in her head.

"Yeah, why?" Katherine responded. It was quiet for a minute.

"You're lying." Elena growled.

"Fine, fine. You caught me. Yes, I'm with someone." Katherine stated, trying to calm her down.

"Who is it, and more importantly how was it?" Elena asked teasingly.

"What do you think?" Skyler said coming out of the closet with a skin-tight black dress, a leather jacket, and black high heels. Elena looked up at Skyler and smiled slightly.

"I like it." Elena said, Skyler smiled proudly, laid the outfit out, bowed, and practically skipped out the room.

"I should get going..." Katherine said.

"I asked for a name." Elena reminded her. Katherine rolled her eyes.

"Liam." She answered, making up a random name.