Chapter 103: Quandary I

"Seul! Don't forget the rice, you don't want those starving boys to eat side dishes only" she heard her mom hollered from the kitchen while Seul fixed her hair hurriedly. "Yes mom! Coming" with one final glance, she exited her room and lifted the heavy bags on the ground to be brought to studio where Bangtan had their filming.

Mrs Hwang looked unamused watching her daughter's struggle "Are you sure, you don't want Hoon to help you with those?" Hoon's ears perked up in interest when he heard his name being called.

"Nuna won't let me, she is possessive over her Bangtan oppas" Seul sneered, throwing daggers at Hoon's away. Their mother nodded with an unknowing smile that annoyed her even more. The longer she stayed it would only give them the upper hand to make fun of her.

Sulkily, Seul pushed her body to the front door, slipping on her favourite sneaker "Tell your oppas that I say hi" she teased.

"Mom! Don't gang up on me with Hoon. I am leaving" she pursed her lips into a pout, as she exited the apartment. Seul made her way to the studio with happy thoughts, and since she hadn't seen the boys for weeks, it doubled her excitement.

Earlier that day she received a call from Manager Sejin who seek assistance from Seul since there was no available staff to handle Bangtan's lunch. Considering that they had to reschedule the filming of their new music video earlier than they had planned, the team managed to get almost everyone on the set except one or two runners who supposed to look after the boys' welfare during the filming.

That was how Seul came in, indeed she's quite helpful at some point. Seul might be an amateur about how the industry work, but this young lady could adapt with her surrounding super-fast, which made her the perfect runner whenever Bighit in need of extra hands.

Arriving at the scene one hour before their lunch break, cheerfully, she skidded inside greeting the staffs along her way. Some staffs that she used to work together in Las Vegas before looked excited and happy to see her again. As soon as her eyes landed on Semmy, the head stylist, her smile turned into a wide goofy grin "Unnie!" she walked over to the older woman.

"Seul, oh god! Good to see you again. I heard from Sejin that you are coming, are those the boys' food I see inside the bags?" she showed off her cute dimple smile.

"Glad to see you again unnie! Yes, it is theirs. Where can I place this?" Seul beamed while her eyes scanned the huge indoor studios until it stopped on the set not far from her. The set looked pretty colourful with a touch of galaxy and universe element around them, she assumed the concept was different from their previous comeback. Scuff marks on the floor was evident which simply means they had went through the dance non-stop since god knew when.

Those hardworking babytans would not let take anything for granted.

"Their waiting room, the boys are having their shoot next door. There is another set which is like this. Let me help you" Semmy offered to carry one of the bags and led the way to the waiting room. Seul could hear loud music beyond the wooden wall and to know that the boys were there put her heart at ease at least.

Placing the bag down, Seul carefully took out the lunchboxes one by one setting it on the empty table with a soft smile. Obviously, it was past their lunch time, she wondered how they got their energy to dance hard without having proper food.

"You can wait here, they will finish in an hour maximum, so let me know if you need anything. I need to check on them" Semmy packed necessary items inside her small pouch hanging loosely around her waist. Glancing at the clueless girl, she finally cracked another sweet smile as if she could read Seul's mind.

Semmy let out a soft chuckle "It would be great if you are willing to help me, assisting the boys. Are you up for it?" upon hearing the offer, it only took her five seconds to respond with so much enthusiasm.

"Yes! Can I help? I don't think it will be fun to sit here alone" the latter then smiled shyly.

"Of course, Seul. I would love to have you back in my team even it is for this period only, lets go. Bring extra facial tissues and compact powder, you may need to dry off their sweat" Seul obeyed the charismatic head stylist and quickly picked up necessary items before setting off with her to the other side of the world.

The world with sweet manly scent.

There was no doubt this thick smell in the air was made for manly men like Bangtan, fresh and musky.

Semmy and Seul were greeted by friendly smiles from the staffs who seemed busy cleaning the black scratches on the floor, and few men were fixing the lights at the corner which was used for the filming. Her eyes once again wandered around to find the exact faces that she had been dying to see since weeks ago. Stood behind the director were Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi looking serious in their discussion.

On the other hand, Taehyung and Jimin were sitting side by side getting pampered by their stylist noona. Those two were sweating so much that they had to dry off the jackets that they wore so it could be worn again for the next take. Meanwhile, Jin and Jungkook were nowhere to be seen near them. They were off to washroom or something, she thought.

Sunshine Hoseok was the first one who noticed her presence there and threw the warmest smile ever. It did not stop right there, like a flash, she saw him already making his way toward her, pulling the small girl into his embrace "I missed you" he whispered earnestly.

"I thought it was a one-sided thing. I missed you too Hobi. So much!" she returned the hug as passionate as his. "Seul, you look thinner. Did you overwork yourself?" Seul pulled away from the hug and stared at the leader with a scoff.

"Speak for yourself Namjoon-ssi. Look at you guys! It is not even a month, and you guys looks skinnier than the last time I saw you. How is this possible?" she exclaimed in disbelief. For an odd reason, Yoongi stood stiffly there behind the director without moving an inch. Neither did he greet Seul nor he smiled like he usually did. Seul couldn't help but to notice Yoongi's odd behaviour, it seemed a little off to her.

Did she do something to upset him?

Or was it the stress from this filming messing his mind?