Chapter 123: Psuedo IV

Breaking: Underground rapper Stephanie claims she's one of BTS Suga many exes?

Within 24 hours, the news of BTS Suga once again shook the industry. This time around, like many rumours being pointed towards a rising star like BTS, someone from the past finally stepped out from her shadows to unravel the truth. Bitter truth!

Stephanie, a Korean-Canadian underground rapper claims that she's one of BTS Suga many exes in her recent Instagram post. And what seems to attract everyone's attention was her caption directed towards the star, accusing him as a playboy.

"Why I am not surprised? Kekeke Yes, he always gets many pussies in a week because that's what he only good at

"Why I am not surprised? Kekeke Yes, he always gets many pussies in a week because that's what he only good at. I hope his current girlfriend realizes it sooner, that she is only another person from many girls that he fucked. Thankfully, I was out from the game earlier kekekee Good luck"

Armys are enraged with her Instagram post and demanded the rapper to pull down the post and apologized to Suga. It seems like Bighit owes another explanation to clear this mess.

Seul stood there silently making no move as she dissolved into tears upon reading the article. Like those days when her heart broke after learning the truth about her real father, she could feel the pain returned scaring her already fragile heart.

"Seul-ah..." taking a step towards Seul, Hwasa embraced the broken girl an attempt to clam her down. "Hey..Are you alright?" Seul shook her head in defeat, clutching onto Hwasa's arm for support.

"If I were you, I would wait for his explanation. A moment ago you have a lot of faith in him, so you should keep that faith until you talk to him" she stroked her hair, sighing softly.

"I know..I don't know why I am crying. It is not like we are in a relationship. Its hurt so badly" sniffling a little, she tried not to sob yet she failed to control her emotion.

Smiling meekly, Hwasa retorted "You love him, Yoongi. You are hurt because you love him. Don't you realize that?" blinking away her tears, Seul pulled away from the hug with a wary look.

"I am not sure now if that is love"

"It is love. You are stupid"

Seul wanted to protest but a voice boomed across the room garnered their attention "Jungkook?" surprised by his sudden appearance there, Hwasa whispered softly "Go talk to him. I can close the shop alone" she insisted giving Seul no chance but to agree on her so-called order.

"Seul, did you read the article?" nodding weakly, Seul's gaze fixated on the ground. Jungkook rushed to her workplace as soon as he received a text on their kakaotalk group in relation to Yoongi's article. Everyone was panicking, and they were summoned to the company in an hour for an emergency meeting.

He couldn't leave Seul alone when he was sure this girl might already come across the article. The tears evident on her cheeks was enough to tell him that she's affected by the rumours. Indeed, Jungkook took the right decision by giving up on Seul.

Jungkook held her wrist, sending chills down her spin. Her lower lip quivered fighting with her own tears, she was not supposed to be seen this weak in front of him. He mumbled lowly "Follow me. I owe you an answer" she looked up looking a little confuse.

Jungkook is trustworthy, she must give him a chance.