Chapter 144: Tricky II

After an hour waiting, Kwon finally returned with a smiley face. Thankfully the creepy heir of Obyu group was nowhere to be seen. Judging from his face, it seemed like Kwon had settled his issues with the young man himself, therefore her presence was no longer important in this event.

"Director Jung request for your presence in his room now"

Her excitement immediately died down upon hearing that. She grimaced and shot Kwon a disgruntled look "Why? I thought you guys have settled whatever issues that you have with him."

"If it is that easy I wouldn't be asking you to be here tonight. Do not waste his time, he is an impatient man"

"Fine. Are there any specific issues that I need to arise when I meet him? Like, you literally said that I must convince him in something. Just what is it?"

"Nothing that you should worry off, I already did the talking. He only wants to see you casually, no business talk"

Suspicious by his ambiguous replies, Seul wished his assistant would try to explain the situation. To his dismay, nothing came from the man. What did she expect again? He's working for Kwon of course he would only obey his order.

"Will it take long?"

"Depends. If you behave then, he will let you leave early" a sly smug spread across his face again.

Kwon took a step closer to where Seul stood, passing a key card to her discreetly "Level 20, the suite is on your left. Behave and don't cause trouble" he whispered as his gaze fixed on the clueless girl.

Baffled, Seul took the card carefully from his grip and left the party without sparing any final glance towards the sick old man. All she wanted was to end this night and forgot it ever happened. Even though Kwon didn't make things clear for her, she was determined to end the talk with Jung Hyunmin in peace.

Hopefully, this would be her last time seeing him and Kwon.

He collected Seul's phone on the floor and set up the phone camera on the tripod with a sly grin. Her desperate whimpers could be heard clearly behind the tape, making him even eager to start the game.

Jung took his time to admire Seul's half naked body from the screen, giving a circular trace along it as though he's touching it with his bare hand.

He pressed the record button before making his way towards the couch. Seul squeezed her eyes tight out of fear, she fiddled with the tight rope around her wrist hoping to find some loose hole, so she could do something about it.

He sunk on the seat without uttering anything. Jung was only in his boxer and the red tie which hung messily around his neck, making him look ten time sillier. Anyone that witnessed this side of him would not believe he is an heir of a big company in the country.

What a disgrace to the family.

Jung Hyunmin looked disoriented and awful.

Scattered messily on the mahogany coffee table were different kinds of white powder, which she could obviously tell from the mere image that they were drugs. Seul had no idea why he had to flaunt the drugs on the table, or was it his thing to sniff it before getting into action?

Shuddered by the thoughts, Seul clawed her palm while tugging the tight ropes down using her remaining energy. She watched him sniff the drugs and got high over it for few minutes.

Holy, it was scary and disgusting.

"What are you looking at, you whore!" he hissed.

Seul stared at him in sheer fear, finding herself tearing up again at the thoughts of dying in this room by any minute now.

"Seriously? Why the fuck, are you crying bitch?" he was annoyed, with that his violence side probably the side effect from the drugs started showing. The angry man, pressed his sole at the center of Seul's face, putting extra pressure on it. He watched Seul squirmed in desperation gasping for air to breathe.

The pressure from his sole blocked any oxygen from entering her body, and Seul sobbed in agony, slowly becoming weak over his endless torture.

He let out a deep chuckle liking the effect that he had on her.

Jung Hyunmin was not only abusive and a drug addict, but he's a psychopath.

A harsh hand tugged her hair, pulling her up "If and only you are not being stubborn, I don't need to tie you up. I told you I want to have fun, right?" even though she had no strength to talk, she pushed herself up. The man made her kneed while he never let go her hair almost ripping it out.

"Babe, you are beautiful okay?" his dark chuckle was disturbing.

"Stop pushing me away and let's enjoy the night. Be a good girl" she could feel his hand caressed her jaw making its way down in between her breast. Seul whimpered at the slight touch, trying to get away from the disgusting man.

He had her mouth and hand sealed with black tape which made her even more vulnerable and weak. There's no sign of hope in the room. This man was sick in his head.

The man pulled away from Seul, and she was relief when his hands finally stopped exploring her exposed body.

To her utter disappointment, the freedom didn't last long.

She heard footsteps coming closer to her direction again, for some reason her heart twitched in fear. The man squatted in front of her with a snicker "I never knew that Kwon has such a pretty daughter, he should have told me earlier. Things would be easier for him to seal the deal, if he gave you up sooner" the voice sounded cold, heartless and empty.

His hand traced along her messy hair "I am sorry that I can't keep you clean baby, I just want to wreck you" his eyes travelled to meet her eyes. The stings on her face made it hard for her to utter anything. Her face was swollen with bruises.

Seul was severly beaten by this young man without caring whether her body could take the beating or not.

He really beat her as though she was his punching bag.

This man had no boundaries when it came to gender. He appeared to treat everyone like a fucking toy and screwed them over whenever he wants.

He squished her chin, forcing his tongue down her throat. He murmured between kisses, "Lets begin, shall we?" Seul muffled her scream, as she sobbed in pain.

'Yoongi help me..please' her agony, her pain, her fear could only be heard in her own head. This was unbearable, she wasn't sure if she could handle this pain.

Seul sobbed and sobbed as she felt him groan harshly in her ears, and then shivered against her.

'Yoongi, I am sorry'