Chapter 69: Intimate II

Seul pulled her hand from his grip "You want me to watch you strip?" he nodded with a serious expression. "That is how stylist do their job, if you don't believe me. You can ask Semmy nuna" he cleared his throat allowing himself to breathe from this fun scene.

"You mean, unnie has seen all of you strip before? I mean, the stylist that work with you. They watch you.. urm strip?" she hesitated, reconsidering Jin's word to be serious. This line of work was even dangerous than she ever thought. Not that it toyed you mentality but as well as it is playing with your heart.

Jin nodded with a soft hum, surpassing his smile.

For an endless moment she stared into the dark depths of his eyes before pulling in a deep breath. "I can't watch you strip" Seul expressed in her tiny and timid voice. She looked vulnerable and adorable itching Jin to pull that pure girl into his arm. Yes, he did it after much contemplation.

"I am joking" he laughed heartily, squeezing the girl in his embrace. Jin who had no control over his laugh hid his face in her shoulder. She could literally feel his whole body shaking due to the excessive laugh.

Seul grunted "What a prick" puffing her cheeks, she gave a soft slap on his back enough to show her dissatisfaction toward his over the top teasing. Pulling away after calming down, Jin squished her cheeks moulding them in circular motion "You should see your face. Tsk, acting innocent huh. Remember I caught Jungkook kissing you before~" he whispered lowly in her ears before disappearing behind the door to get ready.

She blushed madly 'WHEN DID HE SEE THAT?' she scrambled to her feet and hurried out of the room. Being in the same room as Jin only suffocate her even more, that was so unnecessary for him to make fun of her.

"Seul? Are you alright?" she bumped into clueless Semmy at the door yet Seul managed to pull the most awkward smile of the century. "I am alright, Jin is changing inside. Did you find the accessories for Tae?" she immediately find a topic to talk about before the older woman noticed the tense in the air.

Beaming widely, Semmy nodded "Thank god I brought the tie along! This is a must accessory for Tae. Oh, since you are here, can you go check on Gukkie. I bet he is struggling with his belt. I need to get this to Tae. Thank you Seul-ah" she winked leaving the unstable girl behind.

'What kind of guy who doesn't even know to put on his own belt, is he an idiot?' Seul dragged her feet to the east, twisting the door knob open only to be welcomed by Jungkook's bare back. Holy, Jungkook's bare back was a must sight to see. His tone muscle was too much for her eyes to handle.

"Nuna I can't fix this freaking belt, can't they make a simpler belt" he complained while his fingers fumbled at his belt. His lower lips puckered into a small pout, as he spun around to catch Seul's hard gaze roaming on his body "Seul... What are you doing urm here...I thought it was nuna" he rubbed his neck.

"Unnie..told me to come here. I didn't mean to barge in without warning, I thought you're dressed. I will wait for you until you're fully dressed then.." she took few steps backward almost hitting the vase behind her.

'Get your mind straight Ji Seul!' How could she even get her mind straight after witnessing such sight. She refused to mention about Jungkook's perfectly shaped abs, like she could even think straight from the sinful sight after this.

Jungkook's hand stopped her before she could reach the door knob. His veiny hand was on the knob staring down at Seul and she felt a little rattled. Seul tucked hair behind her ears, feeling self-conscious under his scrutiny "You said, you wanted to help. Help me with my belt" there was a hint of playfulness behind those does eyes.

"Can't you fix it by your own or can you just call one of your hyungs to do it for you?" she wanted to explain herself that she's a lady and was not supposed to touch him inappropriate way. Not that area, too private and scandalous.

He pressed his lips together finding a way to trap Seul in between "Then, I will ask one of the nunas to fix it for me" twisting the door knob slightly, Seul shrieked in disbelief. "YOU CANT-NO. I MEAN DON'T-!" Jungkook smug in victory.

"Someone is being possessive over me"

"I am not"

"We know those are lies. Now fix it for me or I am going to find someone else to fix it for me" his dominant voice sounded super wrong and sexy. Her dirty thought was leading her into another dark side of this situation. What was she thinking?

Seul poked her finger against his chest, alarming the guy "Are you threatening me Jeon Jungkook?" she had a playful smile at the corner of her lips. Groaning inwardly, Jungkook restrained himself from doing all the bad things that he had in mind. Mind you this golden maknae aint that goldenly innocent anymore. He too numerous time had a super wild imagination.

"Feisty. Are you going to fix my belt now are you planning to keep me waiting?" Jungkook's muscle tense up as the tip of her fingers traced along his arm, testing his patience. Seul tilted her head "Why does the question sounded so wrong to me Jung" she poked fun.

"Don't test me" he gulped the heavy lump on his throat.

She shrugged, brushing her fingers around his torso "I did not say anything. Perhaps, you are hinting something else?" Seul did not know how many time she had cursed and regretted everything that came out from her foul mouth, yet it never stopped her to tease this younger guy before her.

Seul purposely took the long way to stroke his slim waist along the length of the belt around it, and fumbled with the key to the shackles. He bit his lower lips feeling extremely frustrated by Seul's teasing "Nuna...." his very pleasing and gruffy voice called out Seul in the sexiest fashion. The "nuna" term which he never used before sent chill down her spine. Did she just press the wrong button? That was no good.

His breath hitched at the mere touch, seconds later Jungkook exhaled a low grunt "Nuna..You do realize I am a man right, and you are a woman?" he leaned closed to her earlobe whispering those words one by one alluring Seul into the darkness of his voice.

She composed herself trying not to be affected by the change in his voice "I know. And you never call me nuna before, what makes you call me nuna" Seul pressed while keeping her eyes on the belt, unbuckle the belt.