Chapter 3

Rose's pov.
l am right now sitting in jimin's car and we are now going on a date. I can't believe I was just a toy for chanyeol. His hug, kisses, cuddles and everything was fake just like his love. l am crying so hard right now and I can see jimin was worried about me. I can see that in his eyes. He is such a nice man spending my whole life with him isn't a bad ldea.

Jimin: rose-ah plz don't cry. That idiot don't deserve your tears. Your tears are precious don't waste them on stupid people. Cheer up please.

Rose: thank you so much jimin for today. I needed someone and today and you become that someone thank you so much and I promise I'll not cry.

He just give me a sweet smile and I also return his smile with a smile.

Jimin: I dont think so you're want to go to date today with me. You should rest we will go tomorrow together.okay.
I just nodded such a caring man.
Jimin: you're house has arrived.

I mouthered a thank you and went out of the car.

At home.
Mom: rose l think so today you're on date with jimin and also do you breakup with that boy.

Rose: eomma jimin cancel it.we will go tomorrow and yes I have breakup with that jerk.
She had a genuine smile on her face. After that I just come to my bed and sleep.

Next morning.
I wake up and its 10:00 clock in the morning.

Rose: oh shit. I have to get ready quick otherwise the girls will kill me.
I take a quick shower and wear this.

I quickly went to cafe where weUsually meet

Usually meet. Jennie unnie wave at me.l quickly take a sit beside jisoo unnie.

Lisa: hello unnie we heard you have done breakup with chanyeol also you're geting married
Rose: yeah lisa its true.
Jennie unnie: do you like the boy.
Rose: I like him as my friend.He is so caring and Cute.
Jisoo unnie: I want to meet him. Please call him to meet us here.
Rose: okay unnie.

I quickly take my phone out and dialled jimin's number.
Jimin: hello rose. What happen? Why do you call me?
Rose:I am sorry to distrub you but my friend wants to meet you. will you able to come?
Jimin: okay I will be there just text me the location.
Rose: okay see you Soon.

I didn't notice while talking to him.I started smiling.

After some time.
I saw jimin. I wave at him. He give me a beautiful smile and come to our table and take a sit beside me.
By looking at jimin's looks girls gasps.
Jisoo Unnie: oh god I don't know that you're future husband is so handsome.
Jennie: you're so lucky rosie
Lisa: oh my goodness. he is so better than that stupid chanyeol.

By hearing those comments from my friends me and jimin lightly chuckled
Jimin: thank you and by the way my name is jimin.
Rose: let me introduce to them she is jisoo, she is jennie, and she is lisa.

After some time they left and jimin and me decided to spend some time together.

Night time I have a lot of fun with him today he is such a nice guy. I was sitting in his car.
Jimin: we have arrived.
I nodded and smiled while saying
Rose: jimin lets go inside eomma was inviting you earlier.
Jimin: okay rose.

We both entered my house and I saw eomma and appa sitting on couch watching movie. When they both looked at us they both smiled.
Dad: oh jimin welcome home.
Mom: hello jimin and rose take him to your room okay.
Jimin: hello uncle and auntie.
Mom: also we have talk about your wedding date it will be next month after both of your exams finished and jimin and you settled in your office.

We both nodded and he come to my room.
Jimin: oh nice room.
Rose: thank you.
Jimin:I want to know more about you.
Rose: oh. can I tell you something?

Jimin nodded
Rose: when I was in 9 grade I have a boyfriend name Xiumin and he was with me only for my money. After that when I knew this I breakup with me and his minions and him started bullying me and because of this I was in depression also i have got social anxiety.
Jimin: its okay rose. I dont know why everyone wants to make you Cry and distrub you but i promise l'll never make you feel lonely and when ever you need mel will be there by your side.

By hearing this I quickly pull him in a tight hug.
he was shocked but he hug me back.
Rose: tell me about your school life. Your girlfriends,first love or something like that.

Jimin: I usually don't date but one girl stole my heart in 11th grade. Her name is momo. But in starting of 12th calss she breakup with me and I don't where she went after that. She didn't even tell me a reason.
Rose: oh. Don't worry I am here to cheer you up. Don't be sad.
He nodded.
Jimin: okay now I am going rose take care I will meet you tomorrow.

I nodded and bid him my bye. I was lying down and thinking about jimin but suddenly a unknown I heard a sound and quickly I found
jimin's Phone. I pick up his call
Jimin: oh rose you have my phone.
Rose: yes come to my home take it. Also as am your future wife i will be search something on your phone.
Jimin: yah Dont you dare.
I started laughing.
Jimin:I will be there.

Hello everyone tell me what you think about today's episode thanks for loving and supporting my story. Ep-4 will published soon. till then fighting. Thank you and love you all. Take care.