Chapter 10

Rose's pov
I opened my eyes and saw the time. its 10:30. How can I sleep for so long? Why didn't jimin wake me up? I find jimin beside me. His back is facing me. He is shirtless. Then it hit me. We are not in home. We are in hotel. We have a really rough night. I rub his back to wake him up. I saw so many scratches. I will definitely apply medicine on the scratches. You are so dead rose. How can you give so many scratches to him?

Rose: jimin-ah wake up. Its 10:31.
Jimin: babe 5 more minutes.
Rose: okay but just 5 minutes.
Jimin:I love you.
Rose: love you too.

I get up from the bed. take my clothes and run to the bathroom. I get out of the bathroom and wear my clothes that I weared yesterday. I luckily found the First-aid kit. I sit on the bed and apply medicine on his scratches that he had on his back. He hiss in pain.

Jimin: yah! What are you doing to My back?
Rose: wake up.
Jimin: ahh! I really hate you in the morning. You always wake me up in the morning
Rose: okay then I am going home. You come later and I hate you too.

I stand up from the bed and he hold my wrists and pulled me on the bed. I fall on his chest.

Rose: what the hell park jimin?

He didn't answer and kiss me on the lips. I slowly kiss him back. the kiss was so gentle that it makes me insane. How can his touch make me insane? How can his presence race my heart so fast. I am madly in love with him.

Jimin: I am sorry.
I nodded.
Rose: go and get ready. We have to leave.
Jimin nodded.

Time skip.

Jimin is sitting beside me. We are watching tv at home and he is massaging my scalp while watching tv. I get a call | look at the caller ID. My face lighten up.

Jimin: who is calling you?
Rose: jungkook.
Jimin: that rascal always interupt my time with you.
Rose shut up.

I pick up his call.

Jungkook: hello rosie. Are you free right now?
Rose:I am always free for you.

I can feel jimin's intense stare on me.

Jungkook: that touch me.
I softly chuckle.
Jungkook:I want a favour from you.
Rose: speak.
Jungkook: go shopping with me and hang out with me. You know I am not good at shopping and also I need clothes for mark's wedding.
Rose: oh that's it. Of course I will come.
Jungkook: wont hyung mind it?
Rose: your hyung. Nah he will not.
Jungkook: okay then I am coming.

I cut his call and look at jimin. He is giving me a glare.
Rose: what?
Jimin: care to explain.
Rose: he asked me for going shopping with him.
Jimin: and you agreed
Rose: yes.
He narrows his eyes.
Rose: babe what's with this expression?
Jimin: you're not going.
Rose: but I have promised him.
Jimin: break that promise.
Rose: are you jealous?
He nodded.

I closed my eyes trying my best not to yell at him. He is behaving so childish.

Rose: when you stop acting like a child then come and talk to me.

I didn't even give him a second to answer back. quickly leave to my room to get dressed. wear this

 wear this