Chapter Six

Sabrina's P.O.V

I put on my blue, white spotted blouse on with black jeans and black vans. I left my hair in its natural place and put my little bit of jewerelly on. Even though I didn't own a lot of things but the things I did own wasn't cheap stuff. It was the remaining things I had at my house.

If I was honest, I was looking forward to going shopping, I mean shopping is really amazing  like you get to explore the stores and shops and shit.

I don't wear makeup, I like to feel natural, to be honest. Sometimes when it's a special occasional day, I do get forced to put some on, but apart from that, I barely wear it. Maybe it's because of the tiny freckles I have all over my cheeks. I find them dead cute.

"Sabrina?"

I looked towards the bedroom door and saw Demi with her keys in one hand and her Chanel bag in other.

Demi wore a simple long patterned dress with a white cardigan and combat boots.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

I got up from the bed and made my way past Demi and straight to the car.

"Would you like to have a new phone?" Demi asked as she got into the driver's seat.

"I don't mind." I smiled.

After what seemed to take a short amount of time we were at the shopping centre. Demi parked near Forever 21.

"We are gonna shop till we drop," Demi smirked.

I laughed as we both got out and took a walk inside the shop.

"Okay, so first I'll do your underwear since that'll be easy." I nodded.

After what seemed like forever enough to make us actually drop. We were finally finished with 5 big bags of underwear, 11 bigs bags of clothes and PJs that I picked out, a white iPhone with other technology (such as iPad and Apple computer), my ears pierced, bathroom toiletries and hair products.

Don't get me wrong, I know there's a lot there but that's what Demi likes to do. It was quite nice to get all these new expensive things.

"Finally." Demi breathed.

"Wow, when you said 'we are gonna shop till we drop' you weren't actually kidding." I laughed.

"I don't kid at things like that," Demi stated.

I laughed.

Once we got home and the sun was going down for the night, I decided to put one of my onesies on that I picked out. It was a really cute one I guess. It was kind of a baby grow but in white with red flowers all over it.

Demi decided to put her one on that looked kinda the same but instead it was blue and had white stars all over it.

"Now I feel cosy." I smiled.

"Yeah me too." Demi chuckled.

I look over at Demi where she was watching her favourite channel which was the ID channel.

"Demi?"

"Mmh?"

"Thank you for today, it was truly an amazing day. It honestly felt good to be that happy again. I didn't really think I would ever be but look you've made me like it and I really appreciate it so I thank you so much." I smiled.

"Awh, baby girl. You're ever so welcome, you deserve to have freedom and be happy as much as you want. I'm glad you had fun that's all that matters." Demi grinned widely.

It honestly felt like freedom, like I can do whatever I want without feeling any sort of negative emotions or having someone boss you around meaningly.

And maybe thinking this all through and shit.

This is actually gonna be great for once.

Not that I trust it yet.