Chapter Ninteen

You thought you could get away with it? Just because I haven't done anything doesn't mean I have forgotten.
-C

You worthless piece of shit. -C

Fat. -C

These were just some of the messages I was receiving from Chloe. I thought it was over, but I guess I was wrong. I sighed, I wasn't going to tell Demi, she would flip. I'm just going to let it go and see whatever happens tomorrow.

I was about to close my eyes to sleep, thinking the messages had stopped, but the sound of my phone vibrated again. I hesitated to see what she had sent, so instead, I just shut my eyes tightly and wished the sleep would take over me within a second.

"I said you were going to get it, fatty," Chloe smirked as she punched me in the stomach.

"Please....stop." I breathed out.

"No thanks." She and her minions laughed.

"Nobody likes you, you have no friends." She spat.

"I do.." I scrunched my face.

"Oh look, Lovato is getting confident." She chuckled.

I installed regretted owning up to her as she punched me much harder than before at my face. I winced as the unbearable pain shot through me.

"I'm not done yet." She smirked.

Within that she repeatedly started to hit me all over my body, I was thrashing about hoping some of the hits would miss which worked but it only caused more beatings to come.

"Please... Stop!" I blurted out, "I'm begging you. Stop!" I screamed.

Her last punch was to my face which knocked me out instantly, as I did I felt someone shook me really immensely and scream out my name.

"Sabrina! Sabrina! Wake up baby girl." Demi shook me.

I flickered my eyes open to become face to face with a crying Demi.

"Oh baby girl, I was worried sick. You weren't waking up." She cried.

"What happened." I rubbed my head.

"You kept saying 'Please Stop' and 'I'm Begging You' over and over again. Then you started to thrash around in your bed and scream out in pain."

"Oh." I looked around the room.

I sighed in relief as it was only a nightmare, it wasn't real.

"What was your nightmare about, baby?" Demi hugged me tightly.

"N-nothing." I shook my head.

"It's obviously something."

"I-i can't say." I frowned.

She sighed, "Alright. Although if you do want to talk about it, I'm here." She smiled.

"Okay." I have a small smile.

"By the way, you got to get up. It's school."

Oh shit, I forgot about school. Great.

I got up from my bed and took a quick warm shower due to all the sweating I was producing from my nightmare. I put on the clothes that I decided upon and grabbed my backpack.

I looked at the time and realised I only have 5 minutes to the bus comes. I quickly sprinted downstairs to grab myself my lunch bag, that Demi made the previous night, and rushed out the door after saying goodbye to Demi.

When I arrived at the bus stop, there was only 1-minute spear. I breathed in and out since I was exhausted already. After I did the bus came trotting over.

"Morning, Sabrina." Jude smiled.

"Morning Jude." I smiled back.

As I made my way to the back of the bus, I stopped immediately when I noticed that Chloe and her 'gang' was seated where we normally were. I raised an eyebrow as I looked around to see where Lizzy and all that was. But I could not see them.

The bus started up and I fell to the side falling on someone. I could hear the laughter of Chloe and that as I got up and sat next to the same person. I felt my cheeks go red and my anxiety increase a lot.

"Sorry."

I shook it all off and waited for the bus to approach the school. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I fished out my phone and looked at my screen.

You probably squashed her, the poor girl. You're so fat. - C

I sighed as I closed my lock screen and headed out of the bus as it stopped outside the school.

I thanked Jude and made my way in school before Chloe and her 'gang' could say anything. I reached my locker and placed the books that I didn't need in it while taking out the ones I needed. Before I could even shut my locker, Chloe slammed it shut herself.

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here?" She and her minions chuckled.

I gulped so hard as I attempted to turn around and run off but she grabs a hold of me.

"Not so fast, fatso." She smirked.

"Please just let me go, I won't bother you anymore." I pleaded.

"I know you won't, I'm going to make sure you don't." She smirked.

Before I knew it, she slammed me against the lockers and threw me on the floor. She kicked the books out of my hands and across the corridor.

She glared at me before walking off with her minions. I sighed and gathered all my books and headed to my next class which was Science.