Chapter Fifteen

"So Sab, tell me about yourself other than you being Demi Lovato's daughter?" Lizzy asked.

"Well erm... "

It was currently lunch time and I was sat with the girls, introducing each other properly to get to know them even more. They were so cool.

"I like playing sports, I love to draw and act.." I grinned.

There wasn't much to tell them about myself, I mean I'm not that interesting so no wonder they raised an eyebrow at me as if to say 'is that it?'

I shrugged my shoulders and continued to eat my food, the girls were talking amongst themselves except Mia who was sat staring into space.

I thought it was the best time to actually admire her beauty, everything was so perfect it was unbelievable. I was very jealous of her looks. I found out she was 16. I grinned at her features before noticing she was looking right at me, I quickly snapped my head down at my food and blushed so much. My heart was racing so much, I couldn't tell if it was anxiety or something else.

I took this opportunity to look back up at Mia as she was looking to her side, biting her lip to stop her from smiling. She had faint rosy cheeks upon her face as if she had just been blushing.

I smiled to myself as I finished the last of my food before the school bell rang. I rushed to put my tray on the trolley before approaching my next class.

I sat at my table before Mrs Parker entered the room. I grabbed my book out of my bag and placed it in front of me.

Lesson dragged, just like all the lessons. It was now home time and I couldn't be more proud. I shoved my books in my bag and hurried out of school and through the entrance gates.

I saw Mia approaching towards me, my heart started to race. I don't even know why.

"Hey..." I smiled.

"Hi... Erm.." She looked at down with embarrassment. "I was wondering if you wanted to... Y'know... Go to the cinema? Like just to hang out." She bit her lip.

Mia Hepworth just asked me if I wanted to hang? Inside I was jumping up and down like a kid on Christmas. But on the outside, I played it cool.

"Yeah... Sure, how about Saturday?" I grinned.

"Yeah, that'll be great." She blushed.

"Alright well, I'll see you there." I put my thumbs up.

She nodded and smiled before walking back around to walk home, it wasn't far. I carried on walking home myself as I was grinning like an idiot at what had just happened.

I reached my house and opened the door to find the house very quiet.

I shouted up to tell Demi I'm here but there was no answer. I went into the kitchen to get an apple but to notice there was a note on the fridge.

Sab,

I've had to go and do some important work as something went wrong in the studio. I won't be back till late. There's food, make yourself dinner. Make sure you lock up the door.

Love you, Demi xx

I placed the note in the bin before walking upstairs to my room. I sat at my desk and turned on my computer. I checked my Twitter and other social media that I owned. Which wasn't very much. I then watched some YouTubers and DIY videos before getting really tired. I shut down my computer and placed myself into bed, not caring about the fact that I still had my clothes on.

Within that, I fell straight asleep.

Demi's P.O.V

Knowing that I had to leave Sab alone in the house late at night because I had some emergencies in the studio makes me feel so worried. It's not like I could have left the emergency. But still.

After packing all the equipment away and signing myself out, I made my way towards the car and strapped myself in. I turned on the engine and started to drive out of the car park and towards my house.

I locked my car and walked to the door, I was about to unlock it but found that it was already unlocked. I started to panic as I thought someone must have broke in, but tried relaxing as Sab just could have forgotten.

I walked in and shut the door behind me calling out Sab's name but getting no response in return. This is where my worrying got even more increased.

I rushed up towards her room and opened the door, I stood at the doorway, peeping over to find her asleep in her bed. I sighed in relief. All that pressure on my shoulders released. I walked up to her and smiled at her sleepy body all spread out, she didn't even bother to change her clothes. I chuckled to myself before kissing her forehead and pushing the blankets a little higher towards her neck so she doesn't get cold. I walked into my room and got myself changed before placing myself in bed.

I checked my phone one more time before my tiredness sent me asleep.