Maybe in the future pt.1

Hahahahaha so ummmmmm.....angst :), this was inspired by a haikyuu ff i read but they wasnt gonna do a part 2 sooooo i decide to make mines yeaaaaa......enjoy (this also has m.preg Ilu but nobody including hisoka knows)

Illumi P.o.v 

Kurapika is telling us to do this prank called "hiding someone from your boyfriend". I didnt do it at first but thought that his reaction would be funny. Suddenly my phone started blowing up and i muted it while starting the prank. I heard him opened the door as he shouted my name "ILLUUUUU IM HOMEEE", he footsteps could be heard as I then whispered a bit loud. "Go Go he's here....no you have to go-" the knock was then heard on our bedroom door as i quickly rushed to opened the door to see a very pissed hisoka. 

"hey-" "where is he", i looked at him like he was dumb. "who?", "the person in here", "i dont know what your talking about hisoka". He then grabbed my arm as he threw me out of the room. I groan from the sudden attack as i looked at him searching the room looking for this "person" i was with. He then saw the window open as i forgot to close it. He then faced me as i looked at him. "Illumi do you think this is a game?" he voice sounded like he was gonna cry.

 "What no-" he cut me off yelling at me, "OBVIOUSLY YOU DO THINKING THAT I MIGHT THINK THIS IS SOME HARMLESS PRANK" i stood up facing him shaking my head. "This is a prank, the window was already opened cause i was hot in here and I wanted some breeze" he shook his head taking off the ring that was displayed on his ring finger.

 "What are you doing" he handed me the ring and walked off. "Hisoka....w-what is the meaning of this", "I-I need to leave this relationship, your saying you would never cheat but to me it seems like you but your just covering it up with these pranks". I felt tears swelling my eyes as my heart starting aching. "Hisoka please I-I didnt mean for this to happen", "I'll be at a friends house and will pick up my stuff tomorrow" He left the house as i broke down crying 'this was all my fault'.

Author p.o.v 

That night Illumi cried as Kurapika apologized blaming himself for this. Illumi felt alone again after all those years of having hisoka by his side, he felt.....empty. Having to deal with this he blocked everyone in contacts execpt for hisoka. He was really stressed as he was 1 month pregnant with hisoka's child but havent told anyone including hisoka scared he wouldnt want the baby.  

Time skip: The next day

Illumi was sitting on the couch back facing hisoka as hisoka and his friends gather hisoka's stuff into the car. Hisoka grabbed the last item until illumi spoke up. "Hisoka...." , "hm?" you could hear the ac blowing as it was queit until illumi spoke again. "Why did you choose to marry me" it was quiet again then hisoka spoke, "Cause i love you" Illumi nodded his head. "Goodbye hisoka..." "Goodbye maybe we could be together in the future illumi". He closes the door as illumi could hear the sobs of Hisoka soon joining him in the mourning of their break up. 

'Maybe in the future' Illumi thought 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the end of pt.1/ Pt.2 will come soon 

Have a good day/night <3333