Drunk Illumi Pt.1

Includes:
Mature scenes
Mature language
Kinks
Top Hisoka
Bottom Illumi

Hisoka's POV

I was sitting on my couch watching TV when I heard my door creak open. I calmly grabbed one of my cards and threw it at the intruder, but they dodged it. 'Weird,' I thought, 'I never miss.' "Who are you?" I asked the stranger as I quickly stood up. The silhouette finally walked out of the shadows. "Illumi?" I suddenly remembered that I gave him a key so I didn't have to get up all the time. "Illumi, why are you here?" He kept his head down as he slowly walked towards me. "Are you ok?" He ignored me again and finally reached me.

"Illu-" I was interrupted by him grabbing my face and slamming his lips on mine. I was shocked, but soon my feelings came back to me and I returned the kiss, resting my hands on his waist. He pulled away, making me frown, while he giggled. This surprised me again because this wasn't normally how Illumi acted. It suddenly hit me. "Illumi, are you drunk?" I asked calmly. He looked at me and blinked. "Me? No~" He tried to kiss me again to which I pulled him off.

He pouted when I said, "Illumi, no. You're drunk, you should sleep." He only smirked, and then he pushed me down and climbed on top of my lap. "But 'Soka- This is the only time you can have me," he whimpered. Even though he spoke the truth, I knew Illumi wouldn't normally consent to this. Fuck, this was hard. I was taken back to reality when Illumi attempted to slip off my pants. "Woah, woah, woah- Illumi, no." He glanced up at me and just continued to pull them down. "You're gonna give in sooner or later, and you know it."

I looked at him as I sighed. I made a vow to do nothing without his consent. I knew full well that this was the alcohol and that if I did this, he would hate me for it in the morning. 'That's a first,' I thought, 'usually my animal instincts would have kicked in by now.' I was brought back to reality once again when I realized what Illumi was trying to do, which was suck me off.

"What- No! Illumi, dear, I need your consent. I know you want this now but I'm sure you wouldn't if you were sober." I looked down to see a small tent trying to form in my boxers and Illumi's head down, as if I upset him somehow.

I began to feel those instincts that I mentioned earlier kick in. I couldn't help myself anymore, the thoughts running through my head were too much. Seeing Illu tied down and helpless, squirming under my touch. Him all red and flustered as I tease him into almost-insanity.

"God- Okay, fine." He lifted his head up quickly and shouted, "Really!?" I regretfully nodded my head, starting to rethink this, as I picked him up and carried him to the bedroom, Illumi softly humming a song I didn't recognize.

I looked at him, my thoughts swirling.I walked through my doorway and gently laid him down on the bed. "Baby- please, I need you-" Illumi called out, so clearly intoxicated. I was really beginning to regret this. I looked at him with a regretful smile as I walked to the closet with the box of toys.

"Hurry up-" Illu cried. I looked behind me, and he was already slowly palming himself through his pants. "Don't rush me," I demanded. He obeyed and waited there as I grabbed the handcuffs and a few other things. I walked back to the bed and asked, "You ready?" I looked at him and he just pulled me closer and kissed me. 'I guess this is it.'

...T.B.C

Heh srry srry I know I didnt post in a long time but I'll try to get the 2nd part out since I've been going through some things. I'm going to try to calm down since my anxiety is not having it today. :).

(edited)