As the sun goes down

Warning:
Angst
Please skip if you dont like it
Author p.o.v

"Come on hisoka please wake up" illumi shakes hisoka body as he felt the warmth slowly go away. What happen you may ask? Well let's rewind 20 minutes before.

20 minutes before the incident

"Illu~ I'm going to get something from the store want anything" hisoka said as wrapped his arm around illumi waist. "No thanks" illumi kissed his lips. "Alright I'll get going" Illumi nodded "Be safe ok". Hisoka nodded kissing him one time. "I love him so much" illumi sighed while smiling.

10 minutes have passed

Illumi grew concerned as why hisoka was not back. The store was only 5 minutes away. "I'm just going to check, just check" illumi put on clothes and locked his door as he left to the convenience store. Once he arrived, he saw hisoka talking to a guy.

"Hisoka, why ate you not back" illumi interrupted the two. "Oh I'm sorry, i just caught up with an old friend of mine, I'm done payed let's head out" hisoka grabbed my hand and big goodbye to his friend.

As they were walking a drive by shooting happen and hisoka got shot aswell as other people. "HISOKA" illumi held him close.

"Please please please" hisoka coughed up blood as people started to call the ambulance for all the people who has been shot.

"Baby" illumi shook his head telling him not to talk and focus on breathing. Later the police and ambulance arrived as they got all the people who got shot including hisoka in an ambulance.

Illumi ran home getting his phone and calling kurapika. "Hello illumi?" Kurapika said clearly was sleepy since is was 11:30. Illumi choke out a sob as kurapika grew worried.

"What happened are you okay?" You could here shuffling and little talk indicating about the situation to leorio who was also sleeping.

"H-hisoka got shot" illumi choke out through his sob. "Oh my god" kurapika gasped as he told leorio to get dress. "I'm going to the hospital ok" Kurapika said as leorio backed in he'll bring killua and gon.

Illumi just said ok as he hung up and drove to the hospital.

Outside hisoka room

Illumi sat there buried his head in his legs as he crouched. A hand had pat his head "Illumi?" He heard kurapika voice as he looked up.

Everyone shock on how he look. "Aniki please stop crying its hurts me" killua hug his brother as illumi cried and shaked right there.

The Zoldyck's then ran up asking what wrong. "How did yall get here" killua said. "I felt like something was wrong" Silva said. He looked at illumi as he saw what was a broken down illumi just crying his eyes out.

"Come here illumi" Silva opened his arms as illumi just cried in his father's arms. "Father I-I dont want him to die, it'll break me" illumi just sob as the doctors came out.

"U-uh someone here name illumi, hisoka wants to talk to you, b-before he takes his last breath" illumi let go of his father and walked into the room.

The sight infront of him hurt him so much. Hisoka lying on the hospital bed, wires plugged into him, looking like hes going close his eyes.

"H-hisoka" hisoka quickly looked at his loving boyfriend. He smiled slightly, illumi walked up to him holding his hand.

"Illu~ please dont cry its hurts me" hisoka said in his usual tone but sound more raspy.

"Hisoka please dont leave me" Illumi cried. "Illumi I love you ok I will always" Hisoka smiled at illumi  cupping his cheeks.

"I love you too hisoka I will never not love someone  else other than you" Illumi cupped hisoka cheeks also. "I want a kiss illu~" hisoka brought illumi close to him.

"Hisoka it'll cut your breath short" hisoka chuckled. "I'm already going to die just do it" illumi brought hisoka to his face as they shared their last kiss of entirety.

Illumi tear spilled from his eyes onto hisoka face. Hisoka brought his face closer deepened the kiss. Hisoka slowly dying as illumi heard hisoka mumble 'I love you' under his breath.

Illumi heard the flat line as he dropped to the floor screaming his lungs out. Everyone rushed in seeing illumi shaking on the floor and hearing a flat line.

Gon turned around tear spilling from his eyes as he hugged killua and killua hugging him back. The Zoldyck's standing in silence as they might not have admit that hisoka made things fun around the house but they will miss him. Kurapika comforting illumi as leorio held kurapika from crying as well.

Illumi just on the floor sobbing uncontrollably while holding hisoka hand still. If anyone walked in on this heartbreaking scene it would hurt them badly aswell.

9 years later

Illumi was standing at his grave looking down smiling slightly as he placed down hisoka's favorite flowers.

"Its now 9 years hisoka, I miss you so much. I also adopted a child like you wanted I'm sorry I couldn't do it before cause we wasnt ready. She really acts like you and it's fun to have her around. She couldn't come here cause she at home but we'll come back tomorrow. But she has your last name cause I didnt want your last name to go to waste. I brought flowers your favorite one. I hope I didnt disturb you resting peacefully. Just know I love you all my heart and no one can replace you."

He hadn't noticed he was crying at all but wiped his eyes and left. The wind blowed as illumi heard a soft 'I love you too illumi', he smiled and walked out the cemetery going to home as the sun sets.
_________________________________________
Well thats the end of it. Sorry if it made you cry. But I was just going through my pics and saw sunsets and was like I'm going to make an angst. Though I will upload tomorrow since its friday and there's no school cause of Halloween. Anyways have a good night/day. :))