Drunk illumi pt.2

Warning in pt.1 please dont read if you dont like it <3

Hisoka's POV

I started to tie Illumi up as he pouted. "I wanna touch you-" he whined. I shook my head as a no and finished tying him up. I then began to kiss up his neck as he let out a whimper from the touch and I chuckled. "Do you like that, Illu?" He nodded his head and I smacked his inner thigh and he flinched. "Use your words, Illumi." I felt him shiver from my voice.

"Yes-" He said with a shaky voice. I smirked as I kissed down his neck. I tugged on his shirt collar, looking up at him. "Can I take this off, Illu?" He feverishly nodded and I smacked his thigh once more. "Y-Yes, 'Soka-" I slowly slid his shirt off as I felt him start to tremble. I began to trail my kisses down his torso to his waistband, leaving hickies as I went and paying special attention to his v-line and collarbones. I looked up at Illumi once I reached his waistband to see him nodding, giving me consent. I teasingly slowly pulled his pants off, smirking when he began to softly whimper. I started to palm him through his boxers with him instantly crying out at the sudden touch. I pulled his boxers off after I got bored and I instantly placed my hand on his dick. I softly rubbed the top as he shivered and let out a small moan.

I suddenly bent down and took him into my mouth and he let out a loud moan. I bobbed my head up and down quickly as he squirmed and moaned. Such music to my ears. "Oh God- H-Hisoka- I'm c-close-" I suddenly took him out of my mouth, leaving him whining at the loss of contact. I dug around the box for a while, finally finding what I was looking for and sliding the cock ring on him causing him to look at me, bewildered. "My sweet Illu- You can't cum until I say so." I said as I bent down to look for my vibrator. When I found it, I didn't hesitate and pushed it into his entrance, causing him to loudly moan. I turned it on at half power, causing more noises to come out of his mouth. I began to get up.

"I- Hisoka, what are you-" I cut Illu off with a kiss, then I pulled away and smirked. "I need to run to the store really quick." I sat up and Illumi pulled on the handcuffs.

"Please, 'Soka- Take the ring off-" He stuttered out. I shook my head no as I walked out hearing whining and moaning. 'He's gonna kill me tomorrow.'

Third Person POV

After about 30 minutes, Hisoka walked back into the house, putting away his pills and Illumi's snacks. He slowly walked to the room, making sure his footsteps were as loud as possible. As he got closer, he could hear Illumi still whining and moaning. He opened the door, taking in the sight of a messy Illumi. Hair a mess, legs shaking, face red and sweaty, eyes wrenched shut, and dick pulsing, waiting to be released. "Oh, my. What a sight," he said as Illumi shot his head up and looked at Hisoka.

"Please- 'S-Soka please l-let me release-" He begged and begged until Hisoka felt satisfied enough. He took off the cock ring and almost immediately Illumi's cum was shooting out his dick as he moaned loudly and arched his back. He panted as he was coming down from his high. Afterwards, he tried to roll over and fall asleep, but Hisoka had other plans.

He took out the vibrator, causing Illumi to sigh contentedly, and replaced it with his tongue, eating him out. Illumi moaned again, feeling the warmth of Hisoka's tongue in his hole.

Hisoka continued to tease him with his tongue, then he pulled out and uncuffed Illumi. He grabbed Illu by the hair and forced him infront of his dick and Illumi knew to start sucking.

He wrapped his mouth around Hisoka's tip and started bobbing his head, swirling his tongue while sucking. Hisoka cried out from the pleasure and started to thrust into Illumi's mouth making Illumi gag. Hisoka felt a familiar knot building up in his stomach. "God- Illu, I'm close," he warned. He pulled Illumi's hair causing him to moan around Hisoka and that was it for him. Hisoka released with a loud moan in Illumi's mouth, some dripping from the sides.

He pulled out as he tilted Illumi's head up and looked at his flushed face. Illumi stared at Hisoka innocently, eyes up and cum dripping down his chin. He smiled in satisfaction even though he wanted to go further. He wouldn't allow himself to do anything else to Illumi without his consent.

"Alright, this is enough. Let's clean up and head to bed." Illumi looked confused "This is it?" Hisoka just nodded his head, trying to clean Illumi and himself. "Why?" Hisoka didn't say anything, and instead helped Illumi put on a pair of shorts and a too-big hoodie (which happened to be Hisoka's).

Hisoka only put on his pants and layed down next to Illumi who looked confused as Hisoka turned off the light. "'Soka, you didn't put your dick in me," Illumi said as Hisoka chuckled, pulling Illumi close to him, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"You had a vibrator and my tongue in you, that's enough until you actually sober up." Illumi huffed and cuddled back, laying his head on Hisoka chest. "I guess so, but you will one day, right?" Illumi asked, sounding drowsy. "One day, Illu. I love you, goodnight," Hisoka said, but Illumi responded with soft snores as Hisoka smiled and closed his eyes, falling asleep soundly.

HSHSJSJJSJSJS sorry it's one day late. N e ways I forgot how to spell half of the time so if you see grammar mistakes I apologize. (not anymore hehe) Oh and my friends on discord if your reading this....we wont speak on this :)

(edited by @demolitionloverr)