Mission ft.leopika

"Your inside illumi?" There was a grunt then a thud before he respond. "Yeah I'm helping kurapika right now so hold." Illumi helped them up as they both climbed through the vent. "Illu~" "No hisoka not yet".

"Your no fun" hisoka pouted as leorio snickered at the weird couple. "Leorio wheres the room" Kurapika said wanting to get this over with. "Oh turn right then left then left again then the second vent opening you see will be the room". "I didnt get it" illumi said still confused. Hisoka laughed as leorio groaned.

"The first corner you see go right." They then started crawling through the vents as they reach the corner, they turn and soon heard voices. "We hear voices" kurapika whispered as they stopped moving the vent making creaking noise. "That's where your going" hisoka stated while played with his cards. They continued crawling till the voices go closer.

"Your right above them now." Leorio said. They stopped as they heard conversations. "This vent is too cramped" illumi said as he tried to noved but then the thing came unloose. "Shit" was all that was heard from kurapika before they fell down from the vent.

They then got up as they could see gon and killua chained up in the back. "Who are yo-" a guy try to say but before he could illumi stabbed him with a pin and attacked much others which cause a whole fight to go on in there. "Come on hisoka we have to help." Leorio said as hisoka got out the van. " Now the real fun begins" hisoka smirked.

《Time skip after they save killua and gon》

"When will they stop getting in trouble" kurapika sighed as he cuddled leorio while they were sitting next to hisoka and illumi who was also cuddling eachother. "Eh probably when their older" illumi said.

They all laughed while watching the show waiting for them to wake up.

*bonus*
"They think we cant hear them huh." Gon whispered as him and killua stand in the hallway peeking at the two couple's on the couch. "Baka that's what your worrying about when did kurapika and leorio get together." Killua whispered. "It was 2 months ago now you guys have done explaining to do." Leorio said as killua and gon looked at eachother. "Uh oh"